Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-12-20, 09:21 AM  
juliel
VF Supporter

Thank you! We’ll deplete the inventory !

"One cat just leads to another." - Ernest Hemingway
juliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-20, 09:36 AM  
alisoncooks

I'm definitely ordering the yoga-Pilates DVD, but I'm in no hurry. I'll wait and see if there's any sort of discount with the final announcement.
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-20, 11:10 AM  
geojill

I just pre-orded, using the gift card I got through my company’s wellness program (they use the Virgin Pulse app). So the points I earned by doing things that improve my health are being used for something that will improve my physical health (usually I just use the credits on kindle books).

Thanks to those that posted the links, reposted for those of us that missed them, and for pointing out that they are now available for pre-order!!
Old 12-12-20, 11:43 AM  
Lori_Michigan

I preordered too, delivery says around Jan 1ish.

I mostly ordered just for the sunny and ocean background to do thru the winter!
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-20, 12:36 PM  
T2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori_Michigan View Post
I preordered too, delivery says around Jan 1ish.

I mostly ordered just for the sunny and ocean background to do thru the winter!
I ordered these because of the background. Loved looking at those waves! Hopefully, I will love the workouts!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-20, 12:52 PM  
sillygirl

I can't wait for Jessica to finally make the official announcement on these! I'm going to wait too since I have many of her DVDs I still haven't used.
sillygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-20, 03:22 PM  
Lori_Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B View Post
I ordered these because of the background. Loved looking at those waves! Hopefully, I will love the workouts!
Glad to know I'm not the only one! I save a lot of my Jessica/Gilad/Beach Babe/CS workouts just to do only from November to April! Some days when we haven't seen the sun in weeks and there's several feet of snow on the ground, these backgrounds are my only motivators

I wrote Jessica about a year ago and told her much her sunny and oceanside workouts motivate me through the worst time of year. I told her that I think a lot of us midwesterners may feel the same way. She wrote me back and said she'd try to continue doing workouts oceanside or at least outside in the sunny Florida sun. And she did!
Old 12-12-20, 03:25 PM  
Gams

Never could understand why Leslie didn’t do any of her walks outdoors.
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-20, 03:48 PM  
geojill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori_Michigan View Post
Glad to know I'm not the only one! I save a lot of my Jessica/Gilad/Beach Babe/CS workouts just to do only from November to April! Some days when we haven't seen the sun in weeks and there's several feet of snow on the ground, these backgrounds are my only motivators :sun
I jog to Virtual Active downloads on my rebounder pretty regularly. During the summer I jog to the ones in Canada, Europe, and northern US. During colder months I jog through Hawaii, Costa Rica, and Panama. And I really like Jessica’s outdoor videos during the winter too. Like you, the beautiful warm outdoors really boosts my mood when it is cold and/or grey outside here.
Old 12-12-20, 04:30 PM  
Lori_Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by geojill View Post
I jog to Virtual Active downloads on my rebounder pretty regularly. During the summer I jog to the ones in Canada, Europe, and northern US. During colder months I jog through Hawaii, Costa Rica, and Panama. And I really like Jessica’s outdoor videos during the winter too. Like you, the beautiful warm outdoors really boosts my mood when it is cold and/or grey outside here.
What a fantastic idea! I'll have to mentally sticky note this idea!

Tags
jessica smith, jessica smith streaming, jessica smith stretching, jessica smith workouts, lift and shift, new releases, upcoming releases