Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-25-19, 10:29 PM  
BamaTanya

Spine and pelvis stabilization workouts

I have Herbalife's 24Fit, and I'm wondering if there are other workouts similar to the Spine and Pelvis Stabilization in Phase 1? Thanks.
BamaTanya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-19, 02:24 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

The thread below has comments about this set. I didn't get a chance to do the pelvic/spine stabilization, but I have a detailed review of the intro disc, which is a great workout on its own:

http://96.30.11.231/~vfwnk/forum/sho...balife&page=13

in answer to your question, i'll check and see. the Herbalife set was designed by a PT, therefore, i'm guessing that workouts that are designed by a PT would have what you're looking for.

edited to add:
I tagged this thread with anterior pelvic tilt to link you with other threads about this condition.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-19, 11:51 AM  
alisoncooks

Thanks to this thread, I have the Herbalife set on its way to me (out for delivery!). I missed it the first go 'round. So thanks! (I think...)
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-19, 01:00 PM  
MsThistlebottom

Here's my funny story about this set. I originally bought it in 2013 from a VF friend's niece, who was an Herbalife distributor at the time. Didn't finish the rotation, moved on to other things, and then sold the set to another VF friend the following year. Seller's remorse surfaced a couple of years later. Contacted the VF friend to see if she was interested in selling it back to me, and she was more than happy to do so. They're not exciting workouts, but they get the job done. I plan to hang on to the set this time, mostly because of Tom Holland, but also because I felt great after the strength and stability workouts.

"When I was young, I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older, I admire kind people." -- Abraham Joshua Heschel
MsThistlebottom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
24fit, anterior pelvic tilt, herbalife 24