Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-01-21, 12:51 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Question Well, are you going to post more on VF this year, or what???

Just asking for a friend...

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-21, 12:55 PM  
Mickey12

I think that's a great New Year's resolution for all of us! We need to keep this place as active as possible.
Old 01-01-21, 01:18 PM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Yes I agree, a great reminder. I will do my best to post more. I love coming here every day, often a few times a day, and reading everyone's posts. Since VF slowed down over the past few years, I took to reading more of the threads in the Challenges and Check-Ins forum just for more good VF reading .
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-21, 01:36 PM  
saffron

Ok you got me. My last post was 2015!
Happy New Year!
saffron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-21, 02:03 PM  
Gams

Probably not just because I workout almost exclusively with DVDs and they just aren’t being made much anymore, so I don’t have as much to talk about. I remember the good old days when there would be a feeding frenzy as everyone waited for the latest DVD set to be delivered.
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-21, 02:16 PM  
Sollamyn

I didn't post very much for the last four months of 2020 because I broke my ankle and couldn't exercise much, except for physical therapy. I'm doing more now, though (a little more, anyway ), and I will certainly be posting more on VF in 2021.

Donna
Old 01-01-21, 02:17 PM  
juliel
VF Supporter

Just did! I stream mainly and try to share !

"One cat just leads to another." - Ernest Hemingway
juliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-21, 01:27 PM  
Vantreesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gams View Post
Probably not just because I workout almost exclusively with DVDs and they just aren’t being made much anymore, so I don’t have as much to talk about. I remember the good old days when there would be a feeding frenzy as everyone waited for the latest DVD set to be delivered.
I mostly do DVDs too but doggone it, people keep mentioning YouTube channels and lately I have been doing more of them, especially since my DVD player died. My brother and his girlfriend got me a Blu-ray player for Christmas but I haven't gotten it set up yet. Most likely hubby will have to do it since the TV is mounted on the wall and cords are in the wall, but first I have to move a bunch of equipment so we can get to the TV!
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-21, 11:33 AM  
fitnessjunkie

So true. Those were the days! I still work out to my DVDS and I will never part with them. 🥰 In fact, I bought a couple of DVD players just make sure I have one ready in case my present one conks out. 😁
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gams View Post
fitnessjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-21, 07:15 AM  
antbuko

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer breeze View Post
Yes I agree, a great reminder. I will do my best to post more. I love coming here every day, often a few times a day, and reading everyone's posts. Since VF slowed down over the past few years, I took to reading more of the threads in the Challenges and Check-Ins forum just for more good VF reading .
That is good reading, in fact, that is how I used to read VF when I first joined.

Tags
thread killer, vf activity