Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-15, 01:33 PM  
firmiewannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Thank you very much to firmiewannabe! I just received my package. I am home sick with a miserable cold/sore throat/cough, so your package brightened my day.

She sent four beautiful pairs of soft, cushy socks in bright blue and purple, two types of dark chocolate from Trader Joe's (yum!) and two dvds-Tara Lee's "Air and Water Flow" and "Yoganize" from my wish list.

Thank you, and I hope your family has a wonderful holiday!

Sherry
You're welcome! Happy holidays!
firmiewannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-15, 06:15 PM  
MsThistlebottom

Many thanks to my VF friend pharma_gal (Rooha), who sent me some wonderful gifts: K-cups, two different kinds of lip balm, hand and body lotion, two pairs of Cozy Socks with stickies on the bottom (perfect for yoga and Pilates!), and X-Train Yoga, which I think I will try out tomorrow. I also appreciated the sweet card you wrote.

Thanks again, and happy holidays to you and your family!

"When I was young, I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older, I admire kind people." -- Abraham Joshua Heschel
MsThistlebottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-15, 06:34 AM  
sherry7899

bumping.....

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-15, 06:13 PM  
Candiceena

Dear Secret Santa - Thank you!! I have recieved my books in the mail & love them. I was actually going to purchase NROLFW about a month ago but opted not to and am so glad I did not. Thank you again! Your gifts brought a smile to my face esp this year when Xmas has lost some of its luster b/c of personal issues. Hugs <3 -Candice
Old 12-13-15, 06:20 PM  
pharma_gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsThistlebottom View Post
Many thanks to my VF friend pharma_gal (Rooha), who sent me some wonderful gifts: K-cups, two different kinds of lip balm, hand and body lotion, two pairs of Cozy Socks with stickies on the bottom (perfect for yoga and Pilates!), and X-Train Yoga, which I think I will try out tomorrow. I also appreciated the sweet card you wrote.

Thanks again, and happy holidays to you and your family!
So glad you like the stuff. Let me know how you like the workout.
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-15, 12:43 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

Just wanted to say that there was finally a tracking update on my giftee's package and it looks like it should be delivered today!! I was so worried it had gotten lost!
Old 12-14-15, 05:06 PM  
KateTT
VF Supporter

Many thanks to my Secret Santa "little bird" aka Laverne for the lovely box of treats!

My fun box of gifts included lots of pens and markers and three notepads which will be perfect for work.
She also sent a timer (will try this for meditating), some hair ties, some GREAT smelling patchouli essential oil, oatmeal/shea soap, Chai Green Tea and THREE dvds!!
Cathe's Power Hour+, Katami's Kettlebell Kombos and Gaiam Yoga for Fitness!!

But to top it off, Laverne also sent me a delightful "first christmas" ornament for my new granddaughter. Totally thoughtful!!

So thank you my "little bird" for such lovely gifts! I am truly blessed and now have yet another new VF friend!

When your body screams, tell it to shut up! Body Pump

"Where I am today is where my mind put me. Where I'll be tomorrow is where my mind put me." - Billy Blanks

I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May '09!
I did it again! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May 2018!
Beachbody On Demand 80 Day Obsession - Full Rotation June - September 2018
Third time's a charm! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! July-Oct 2020!
KateTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-15, 09:01 PM  
Bubbeez

Hi Stephanie!

I got your box today and I just opened it (there's no way I can wait until xmas)!

Holy cow, it was like a bottomless box. So many wonderful things in there - all nicely wrapped. Resista-barre, Barre Ball blast, Ellen's Fat Burning Fusion, and Essentrics Barre workout DVDs. I'm super excited about all of them...I don't know which one to do first! There was also weighted gloves, socks, fire walker bands, Lindor chocolates (taste tested those already!), Burts Bees lip balm in Red Dahlia(my favorite shade!), EG Good Night essential oil blend (trying that tonight), and heavenly-smelling honeysuckle soap. I absolutely love everything!

Thank you so much for your generosity. You made my day! I'm positively giddy!!!
Happy holidays to you and yours!

Angie
Bubbeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-15, 09:37 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

Angie,

I'm soooo glad it made it to you!! I was pretty stressed when I saw the tracking didn't update for so long! Haha, thanks for the compliment on the wrapping, but I do know that gift wrapping is not one of my strengths I ended up going back and buying one of those Burt's Bees Tinted Balms for myself ... I had never tried them before. I'm glad I picked the right shade, as those types of things can definitely vary from person to person, but I thought it looked not too pinky or light, and not too dark, so I went with it. It was hard not to sample those chocolates, they looked delicious... I might have to go back and get some of those as well!

I'm so happy you got the package and enjoyed everything, and I hope the workouts are fun!!

Old 12-14-15, 10:17 PM  
ots

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjh View Post
Today I got home and there was this large box addressed to me and oh how excited I was to open it.

May I say THANK YOU to ‘ots’ for her generosity and thoughtfulness this joyous season.

I received two dvds that I have wanted for quite some time: Tracy Long’s Stronger Longer-Volume 1, and Barre 3 Standing Slim. Both I hope to try out this weekend.

Also from Bath ‘N Body Vanilla Bean Noel body cream and Vanilla Bean candle from Henri Bendel of New York and does that ever smell wonderful; I will certainly light that candle this weekend also.

And another heart-warming gift was a Willow Tree figurine, the ‘Angel of Healing, ’ and as an R.N. I can’t tell you how much that meant to me.

Ots, thank you for making my xmas a little more special and THANK YOU for all that you gave, I'm very touched and very appreciative by all of it.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you!!!! cjh
You're welcome! Enjoy a peaceful and joyous holiday.
ots is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2015 gift thank you