Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Vendor Comments/Reviews

Old 04-12-17, 02:27 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Amazon live chat - link

Amazon's option to contact them via live chat:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/contact-us

i ordered a number of items on 3/19/17. i rec'd half of the items on 4/1/17. the other half showed as not shipped yet as of today!! these are small items that are in stock - so i couldn't understand what was holding it up.

i checked for "live chat" on their website after signing in, but you just keep going around and around in an endless loop of "click here's".

i ended up googling it (yay Google), and found the exact page to start a chat with them. the rep said something was preventing the shipment and she fixed it right away. and she changed it to 1 day priority (2 days in actuality for Hawaii) to compensate for the delay to boot!

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-17, 03:04 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

I love Amazon's CS via chat! They've always been very helpful and made things right when needed! Glad you got your issue fixed, too!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-17, 08:08 PM  
BunnyHop

Thanks for sharing this link, I'm bookmarking it for future reference.