Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-16-13, 01:28 PM  
RHend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcatfan View Post
I just got a shipping notice! So maybe this will come after all.
Hurray for you!

I see you ordered early on 10/11. I ordered in the early evening on 10/10, but haven't gotten a shipping notice yet..... Still hoping!
Old 10-16-13, 01:54 PM  
Charmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHend View Post
Hurray for you!

I see you ordered early on 10/11. I ordered in the early evening on 10/10, but haven't gotten a shipping notice yet..... Still hoping!
Some people have said they have received theirs but never got a shipping notice. Did it clear on your credit card? I haven't rec'd a shipping notice either but I called and they said they are shipping in a day or two.
Charmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-13, 02:36 PM  
tifftaffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieB View Post
Is there a new coupon code as the original one has expired?
Jackie
I just called customer service and they said there's no new code to use, that its already severely discounted. I still ordered :-)
tifftaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-13, 03:00 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifftaffy View Post
I just called customer service and they said there's no new code to use, that its already severely discounted. I still ordered :-)
Pratima posted on the Bargain thread that bigcrumbs and ebates can provide further discounts.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-13, 04:09 PM  
Pratima
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
Pratima posted on the Bargain thread that bigcrumbs and ebates can provide further discounts.
I'm always looking for a deal.

DISCLOSURE: I have professional relationships with several producers of fitness videos and related products; please see my profile for details.
Pratima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-13, 05:20 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratima View Post
I'm always looking for a deal.
gotcha!!!

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-13, 05:26 PM  
patriots

I just ordered and got it for $21 and some change! The original code worked for $5.00 off and the cheap shipping!
patriots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-13, 07:01 PM  
RHend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
Some people have said they have received theirs but never got a shipping notice. Did it clear on your credit card? I haven't rec'd a shipping notice either but I called and they said they are shipping in a day or two.
When I first ordered on 10/10, the charge was pending on my CC. On 10/13, they reversed the charge. But on 10/14, the charge reappeared! I checked my CC account about an hour ago and the charge was still pending from 10/14.

I haven't had the chance to call their customer service, but I sent a quick email on the 14th. They sent me an auto-reply, but nothing more.
Old 10-16-13, 07:09 PM  
Charmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHend View Post
When I first ordered on 10/10, the charge was pending on my CC. On 10/13, they reversed the charge. But on 10/14, the charge reappeared! I checked my CC account about an hour ago and the charge was still pending from 10/14.

I haven't had the chance to call their customer service, but I sent a quick email on the 14th. They sent me an auto-reply, but nothing more.
That's crazy! I'm sorry - hope they can get their act together on your order.
Charmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-13, 07:52 PM  
BunnyHop

I'm taking the passive approach.

If they have it, and ship it, it's good.

If they don't, at least I tried.

Waiting til I get my credit card statement to see what happens next.
BunnyHop is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
met-rx, met-rx 180, vitamin world