Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-12, 07:37 PM  
IrishOT

I can't wait to see clips, I am interested in both of these!
IrishOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-12, 06:37 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

If you have Facebook, there's a new photo on there of Kelly and Samantha. Check out Kelly's arms!!

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-12, 07:16 PM  
juberann

Kelly blows me away, she is so beautiful. Radiant picture of both of them. Sam hair is so long (never notice that in the videos because she wears it up). They look like models! Love those girls, feel like I know both of them
Old 06-16-12, 07:37 PM  
lilmonkey2

I wish Kelly had a public fan page instead of just her personal page.

So what are the two work outs that will be coming out? I remember a lot of talk about the plateau buster/metabolic work out but I don't remember what the second workout was supposed to be.
lilmonkey2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-12, 07:50 PM  
juberann

lilmonkey2~ the second one is going to be floor cardio I love Kelly's cardio and am so excited for this one. Not sure what level but with Kelly's workouts you can always level up or down depending on who you follow. She stated awhile back there won't be any boxing this time around because she didn't want to burn us out on that, not sure if she stayed with that plan or not. No matter what she decides, I am going to love it
Old 06-16-12, 08:27 PM  
lilmonkey2

Quote:
Originally Posted by juberann View Post
lilmonkey2~ the second one is going to be floor cardio I love Kelly's cardio and am so excited for this one. Not sure what level but with Kelly's workouts you can always level up or down depending on who you follow. She stated awhile back there won't be any boxing this time around because she didn't want to burn us out on that, not sure if she stayed with that plan or not. No matter what she decides, I am going to love it
Oooh! That's right, now I do remember reading that somewhere on here. Count me in as psyched to get both of these!
lilmonkey2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-12, 09:01 PM  
dela

I just love Kelly, she looks AMAZING in that pic. Can't wait to read more about the new workouts, I'm in for sure for the Metabolic Training one, need to see the description on the cardio one, but chances are, I'll just get both
dela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-12, 09:09 PM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmonkey2 View Post
I wish Kelly had a public fan page instead of just her personal page.
Me too....I prefer fan pages myself. For some reason I am hesitant to friend request instructors, even though many of them don't mind!
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-12, 10:33 AM  
donnamp

Hi - I'm behind, but what are the details/descriptions of the new workouts? I'm excited. I love her 30 Min Format they make it so easy for me to fit in my workout, get some time for stretching and still not run late every morning.

Donna
donnamp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-12, 09:42 PM  
KathAL79

Thanks for the heads up on the date. I've entered it into my calendar.

Note: I have had a professional relationship with a vendor of health and fitness books and media. For details please see my profile.
KathAL79 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kcm, kelly coffey meyer, kelly coffey-meyer