Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-15-09, 09:58 AM  
daisyduke

Want to start gliding - where to start?

I would like to start gliding but need all of the equipment.

Which discs are the best? I guess I should get ones for carpet because wherever I am I can always make sure that I have a carpet (even if it's a throw). I can't always guarantee I'll have wood floors.

Which videos do you like? Where is the best place to order these?

Thanks so much in advance.
daisyduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-09, 10:15 AM  
juberann

daisyduke~ Whenever I see a gliding thread I immediately think of Mindy Mylrea,the creator of Gliding! I have her informercial kit with the purple gliders designed for carpet and,when I do decide to do a gliding workout, I enjoy it very much. I have never been consistant with gliding so can't brag about any results I have had but gliding is so much fun to do!! Several other instructors have incorporated gliding into their workouts but none do it as well as Mindy,imo.
Mary at totalfitnessdvds has Gliding workouts available but I don't have any of the ones listed on her website.
Sorry, I know I wasn't much help at all,just really wanted to pop in and give gliding a thumbs up,it is alot of fun Judy
juberann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-09, 10:24 AM  
ldy_solana

most mindy's workout use this style of workout,even if she uses paper plates or rags. i believe tracy long also had some exercises and of course cathe but for more gliding focused in the workout mindy is the way to go. her all about series also has segment dedicated to only using the gliders.

kassia
ldy_solana is offline   Reply With Quote