Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-26-09, 03:34 PM  
Sarah-lara
VF Supporter

It seems there *may* be a Wii Fit Pole Dancing game in the works too.
http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2008/...men-and-women/

I have no idea how they would pull that off (Wii Stripper Pole?) or whether Wii-owning families would be upset by this addition.
Sarah-lara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-09, 06:44 AM  
Cher

Back to say I played We Cheer again last night and finally passed two songs! I decided to try a couple harder songs as someone suggested, "Unbelievable" and "Ride a Train." Surprisingly I passed them each on the first try! Not sure how I did that, but happy about it!
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-09, 11:07 AM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

Bumping to say that We Cheer is on sale at Amazon for $19.97, and it appears they have lowered the regular price to $30.

(counting the days to We Cheer 2!)

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-09, 02:09 PM  
Mary W
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cher View Post
Back to say I played We Cheer again last night and finally passed two songs! I decided to try a couple harder songs as someone suggested, "Unbelievable" and "Ride a Train." Surprisingly I passed them each on the first try! Not sure how I did that, but happy about it!

Yay Cher! I know the feeling when you finally win a song on We Cheer! I do find the harder ones a bit easier...glad that worked for you too!
Old 05-27-09, 03:36 AM  
EriCha

I've had this game sitting on my shelf for a few months now, but only just now tried it. It is fun, but frustrating. It made me feel better to know I'm not the only one who "FAILED" everytime. I think this could be great for toning the arms. Now I am curious to try a harder song. I stuck to level 1. I thought the music was pretty good on this one and it is so cute. I'm addicted.

EriCha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-09, 08:43 AM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

I hope We Cheer 2 has a better grading system that isn't just pass/fail. From looking at the screen shots, it looks like they improved it. (I can't wait to see the song list! Just knowing that it includes Mickey makes it a must buy for me )

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Old 05-27-09, 09:24 AM  
silvil
VF Supporter

Just chiming in to say I -- and my 7yo daughter -- love We Cheer too. The music is great (mostly 'old' favorites, but all original artists). And the arm movements are easier to pick up than DDR foot movements.

Sue, where did you find info on We Cheer 2? I couldn't find anything on Amazon except for the release date of Dec 31, 2009 and pre-order price of $39.99. Is that for real? Why would they release it after the holiday shopping season?

And I too, will buy it sight unseen if it has Hey Mickey! I played an old 80's compilation CD for my DD that had that song on it, and it's now her favorite. I'm sick of hearing Hey Mickey all over again (but love it just the same)!
silvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-09, 09:31 AM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

silvil, here is some info, plus a brief teaser trailer, on We Cheer 2:
http://wii.ign.com/articles/978/978033p1.html

I think the Amazon date is just a placeholder. Most likely it will be released in October like the previous one was. They would be foolish to wait till after Christmas!

Tags
active gaming, we cheer, wii