Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-28-16, 12:19 AM  
LizEMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbee View Post
Yes, that's Catherine/FitFairy, then Stephanie, then me (in the Cathlete shirt).
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtngoat View Post
Ahh! I finally saw you. You all look great! That does not look like an easy workout, so I'm doubly impressed.
Yes, that is what *I* was thinking -- you all look amazing! I would not have looked nearly as coifed or even been able to stand upright, probably.

(I'm not familiar with FitFairy. I don't recall ever seeing a post by her, but I'm a newbie here so maybe she hasn't been posting much lately? Or maybe I'm just not reading enough posts? )

Thanks for your recap, Gibbee! I LOVE boxing/kickboxing workouts, especially Kelly's, so I am SUPER excited about that workout, for SURE!
Old 04-28-16, 07:27 AM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddj View Post
Madeline Dolente is Kelly's niece? It seems like she might be too old? I can remember getting her dvd but I can't remember how long ago that was.
Yeah, it's a mind shift if you aren't from a big family. My DH is is the youngest of 5 in a big West Virginia family. His brothers and sister made him an uncle starting when he was 10, so we have nieces and nephews in their 40s down through the upper 20s. We're 53.

On my side of the family, I have one niece and one nephew who are 10-12. On DH's side of the family, I'm an aunt 12 times, a great aunt 18-20 times (lost track), and a great great aunt 3 times. My parents tell me that makes me sound old... Gee thanks, Mom and Dad!

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-16, 08:56 AM  
bubbles76

That is so neat that Madeline is her niece! Small world. I've been wanting to try Madeline's dvd for a minute.

Laura, Big Bubble's family is like that too. Big Bubble is 46, and he has a cousin who is 85 years old. Tiny Bubble thinks the cousin is his grandpa
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-16, 08:59 AM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

Oh, and the only reason why I responded to that post was because I was in here enjoying reading about the experiences with this event. Thanks for posting and sharing. It sounds like a fun weekend.

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-16, 11:36 AM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizEMA View Post
Yes, that is what *I* was thinking -- you all look amazing! I would not have looked nearly as coifed or even been able to stand upright, probably.

(I'm not familiar with FitFairy. I don't recall ever seeing a post by her, but I'm a newbie here so maybe she hasn't been posting much lately? Or maybe I'm just not reading enough posts? )

Thanks for your recap, Gibbee! I LOVE boxing/kickboxing workouts, especially Kelly's, so I am SUPER excited about that workout, for SURE!
I think FitFairy only posts on Cathe's site, at least under that name.

Thanks for posting about it and I'm very envious since it sounds like a great time! I was more tempted by this one than Cathe's trip (which to me at least seems to be a bigger production), and if it had been closer or others from my area were going and would carpool I may have pulled the trigger. Yes, excuses, excuses. I'm not sure I'm adventurous enough to drive up there by myself!
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-16, 10:56 AM  
ddj
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbee View Post

Yes, that's Catherine/FitFairy, then Stephanie, then me (in the Cathlete shirt).
I'm glad you all had a good time. I think it was nice of Cathe to acknowledge you.
Old 04-29-16, 12:30 PM  
Trixoo
VF Supporter

I did this Cathe Live workout last night just so I could "meet" you and say hi. I don't know why I thought it came early in the workout, so I figured I was just concentrating too much and missed it, but then there you three were. It looked like you were having a blast!
Trixoo is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
kcm, kelly coffey meyer