Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-18-11, 08:32 PM  
tigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Yeah, me neither!
Neither did I- awesome!!! I've done this workout for years (wo #1 this a.m.) but have never done the ab workout.
tigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-11, 10:09 PM  
juberann

For those of you who never knew about or have tried the Abs/Core Bonus on this one, you will find a hidden treasure! FABULOUS standing ab moves
Old 07-19-11, 08:09 AM  
Rhonda

I really enjoy this one too. I usually do the full workout at once, which is just over 50 minutes and it is great. Will have to check out those other pre-mixes.
Rhonda
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-11, 08:29 AM  
horusosiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnmom View Post
There are also hidden premixes that combine each workout plus the ab workout. They aren't listed in the "premix" menu, but can be found when you click on "Bonus Core/Abs". They clock in at 42 and 44 minutes.

For someone like me who doesn't want to fiddle with the remote or will scrap the add-on I had initially intended to do, these are a Godsend.
Thanks for the info. I have had this workout for some time but never noticed the abs/core bonus.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-13, 01:50 PM  
dls

Quote:
Originally Posted by juberann View Post
kalalina~ I love this one, as well. I know a few that thought the choreography on this one was a bit tricky and it did take me a few frustrating attempts to learn when I first started with this one but I finally mastered it and it is my favorite KickBoxing workout, hands down.
There is also a BONUS Ab workout on the main menu, make sure you check that out, as well. AWESOME abs workout and, at 14 minutes or so, super easy to fit in and/or add on to your KickBoxing routine
I have been watching the clip on you tube forever. I think I must get this dvd I love every thing I have watched on the video clip and the music is very motivating. I am off to totalfitnessdvds right now.

Deb
dls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-13, 07:19 PM  
Gancho Girl

I really like the punch premix too. I don't love love Kelly, but think it's a great workout.

---
http://livingroomathlete.blogspot.com/

Disclosure statement: I am a facilitator for Misty Tripoli's THE GROOVE and a Pilates instructor.
Gancho Girl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
30mtf kickboxing, kcm, kelly coffey meyer, kelly coffey-meyer