Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-02-21, 04:02 AM  
dlb

Sherry - my heart just breaks for you - may you find peace in time with all the love & memories you have.

I think of you & your son daily.

Debbie
dlb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-21, 04:02 AM  
Negin

Sherry, you have all been in my prayers and thoughts. Thank you so much for sharing this. I will continue to pray.
Old 01-02-21, 04:06 AM  
Ilde

Dear Sherry, sharing your tragic story with us was brave and I feel honored that you brought your husband's memory closer to all of us.
I'm joining everyone here who is sending you a wave of love and compassion and hope that in time you will find peace and comfort. {{hugs}}
Ilde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-21, 04:27 AM  
cjayd
VF Supporter

Sherry, I’m so truly sorry for you and your son’s loss. What a blow. Thank you for sharing part of his life with us. Sending you a giant cyber hug!!
cjayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-21, 05:46 AM  
Nelly G

Thank you for telling us your story. Remember that you are strong and you and your husband shared a great love. Sending you much strength and love your way and your family.
Nelly G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-21, 06:36 AM  
amoodygirl

Dear Sherry - I know how hard this must have been to write. I cannot tell you how sad I feel for your loss. I hope your son is doing OK. If there's anything I can do, just ask.

I, too, believe in signs and have had many of these occurrences over the years from deceased loved ones, human and animal. Frank will always be there for you and Matthew. Love never dies, it just evolves.

Never have I been a blue calm sea
I have always been a storm

Fleetwood Mac (Stevie Nicks)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diane
amoodygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-21, 07:12 AM  
antbuko

Sherry, thank you so much for sharing. I am so very, very sorry for your loss. You are so kind and generous, as you always are, to share your story. I remember when Frank lost his job, you had reached out to me because I also was unemployed around the same time. I'm a huge Beatles fan as well, and I love No Reply, and I hope the Kennedys play it for Frank. I will check out that practice by Brett too. Much love and support to you and your son, Sherry. (((hugs)))
Old 01-02-21, 07:19 AM  
bolieikl
VF Supporter

I am so very sorry about the loss of your husband Thank you for sharing what happened with us. My heart aches for you.

I definitely believe in signs!

You and your family remain in my thoughts and prayers. ((hug))

Linda
bolieikl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-21, 07:38 AM  
Cleda
VF Supporter

Sherry: There are absolutely no words that are adequate at a time like this. Know that you and your son are in my prayers along with so many from VF!!! I do hope that by writing it down you were somehow able to release some of it. Therapeutic value/writing!

When I think of your husband - I immediately think of a small hometown (vinyl) record store. Funny how we conjure up pictures in our minds. I remember when you posted that the record store was closing.

May he rest in peace, may you keep seeing his signs.
I agree with him, there are many signs out there!!!

Prayers & condolences,
Cleda
Cleda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-21, 07:40 AM  
Cher

Sherry, thank you for sharing your story. It just breaks my heart for you and Matthew. You both are in my thoughts & prayers. Keep watching for those signs. I’m sure he his with you in spirit and will be watching over you. ((Hugs))
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
in memory