Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-02-21, 06:04 PM  
loulou

Thank you for sharing with us Sherry. Your writing is beautiful and every time you have written about your husband your great love for him has always shown though. I am so very sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences to your son and to your mother-in-law. Such a painful tragedy. You are surrounded by love and good will. I hope it provides some comfort.
loulou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-21, 06:07 PM  
LAC

Sherry, your love for your husband and his for you really shines through in the words you have written. What you two shared was obviously very special and I so wish he could have stayed here with you longer. Praying your beautiful memories will bring you some measure of peace and comfort in this saddest of times.
LAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-21, 08:52 PM  
sherry7899

Thank you so much. You are the kindest group of people.

At least there wasn't any mail for him today, but we received the local store circulars, and I found myself going to check if they had flavored seltzer on sale (like I did every week) before stopping myself. You never think about what things only one person in your home uses.... Frank shopped for non perishable items like there was a pandemic before the pandemic. What am I going to do with EIGHT jars of pickles? My son and I hate pickles. A friend is going to take the six cases of flavored seltzer at least.

I really wanted to find the cd with The Zombies song I posted the lyrics to earlier. Frank had reorganized his cds and it took so long to find it. There are over 1,000 cds in his collection. I finally found it and will try to play it later.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-21, 10:07 PM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

Sherry, thank you for sharing. Your husband feels like one of us because you've painted such a detailed and loving portrait of him. May his memory be a blessing.

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-21, 11:53 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Sherry,

You truly have a gift and a way of writing with such love, soul and heart.

Thank you for allowing us a glimpse into such a personal story and what is such a difficult time in your life.

You've been in my thoughts and prayers each day, and I wish better days ahead for you and your son!

April Focus:
Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-21, 01:43 AM  
nyskier
VF Supporter

Sherry,

Thank you for sharing with our family here on VF. We all send you much love and support.

Lori
nyskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-21, 07:06 AM  
suzannaerin

Sherry, I can't imagine what you're going through, no words will provide sufficient comfort. Thank you for sharing your story. It sounds like he's reaching out to you, letting you know he's ok (something similar happened to me after my mom died unexpectedly). Know that we are all sending you love and comfort.
suzannaerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-21, 07:08 AM  
horsemom2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAC View Post
Sherry, your love for your husband and his for you really shines through in the words you have written. What you two shared was obviously very special and I so wish he could have stayed here with you longer. Praying your beautiful memories will bring you some measure of peace and comfort in this saddest of times.
this is what I have been feeling but unable to express so well.
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-21, 08:49 AM  
sherry7899

Thank you very much.

Thank you for whomever tagged the thread. I'm not sure how long I will keep up the very detailed early posts in the thread.

A former co worker of Frank's said we were only one of two couples she knew that truly looked happy with each other (I am sad she only knows one other couple that looks happy!).

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-21, 09:24 AM  
Trixoo
VF Supporter

(((Hugs))) and I wish you and your son comfort and peace. That will be a process, but the VF community will be here for you.
Trixoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
in memory