Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-22, 09:47 AM  
donnamp

Hi Everyone

Today, so far, has been:

Ellen - Super Fast Body Blast

Blessful Body - New Year's Moving Vision - which was essentially a Pilates-Fusion style workout - there was some upper body, some abs and some lower body. I am finding that I need to avoid any type of "curling" movement in my spine - so many Pilates exercises need to be modified to avoid those rounded back postures. Hopefully this is just a temporary thing - but I figure why do something that is going to aggravate my back. I did find substitutes to do! I signed up for a $1/1 week trial at Blessful Body. I have subscribed in the past, I like Ky but eventually get bored w/ her stuff, but I felt the need to do one of her routines today. I will probably cancel before I'm charged the $24/month fee. These sites are just to expensive unless you are going to be a regular/daily user!

I do plan to do Man Flow Yoga - Mission : Daily Yoga today - it is a 12 min stretch. I will be able to squeeze that in somewhere. Jessica Valent is also putting up 5 min routines all week.

Diane - ((HUGS)) on Christopher - you will do what is right when you need to. It is very hard though. I know my Lab will likely not see 2023, she isn't there yet, but you just know sometimes.

Hope everyone has a nice day - start to the first work week in 2022!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gall bladder, heartburn, margaret richard, standing yoga