Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-10-02, 09:00 PM  
LCC
VF Supporter

I agree that Low Impact/High Intensity, Start Your Engines and More Muscle/Less Fat are all good. So is Lighten Up (a 2 30 minute cardio tape).

Of her newer tapes, Cruising Altitude is also good, but just a hair dancier than normal. Nothing that would be hard though, I don't think.

The one tape I DON'T like is the new No Equipment Needed. The set is soooo dreadful. Just white. Like Charlene and company are just floating in white space. And the workout is duller than normal too.

I've also never done the one she filmed in the big dark opera house (Oxygen In/Calories Out) because I thought it looked depressing.

Happy shopping!

Laura (LCC)
LCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-02, 08:58 AM  
judym64

Thanks!

Thanks to all who replyed! It really helps. I see Charelene is offering free shipping for the month of January. Is it best to order directly from her (as opposed to amazon.com or something like that)?? Judy
judym64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-02, 12:18 AM  
LCC
VF Supporter

Hi again Judy,

Have you signed up your e-mail address at Charlene's site? She sends out monthly e-mail specials to her mailing list.

The monthly specials vary greatly on how good they are. Some months they are pretty good...other months they aren't so good.

I'm not sure what the current sale is. If it is still the VIP sale they had before Christmas, it was 25% off 2 or more tapes.

So, you might want to sign up and/or e-mail them and ask.

Laura (LCC)
LCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-02, 09:05 AM  
judym64

Charelene

Thanks! I did sign up for the emails. Judy
Old 01-13-02, 08:23 PM  
judym64

I finally amde an order!

After much thought and your input, this is what I decided: Hi Intensity/Lo Impact, Cruising Altitude, Living Proof (highly reccommended at the staff of collage video) and More Muscle, Less Fat. I ended up oredering from her website (to save on shipping). Cant wait to get them and give 'em a go! Thanks once again. Judy