Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-14-18, 04:11 AM  
EnglishRose

New Hamelin Fusion workout

Hamelin has just sent an email re his new workout. It says:

‘This is a program for those looking to work at a lower intensity. Deep Muscle Work (DMW) and Blitzmatics is blended together into a unique fusion workout and short low to mid intensity cardio bursts will add a metabolic feel to the workout. Calm, precise and targeted exercises will deeply sculpt, firm and tighten the muscles and give the body a refined streamlined look. Fusion has standing toning, barre toning and mat toning. Ankle weights and hand weights are needed for Fusion. A further development of Blitzmatics has taken place and new moves, angles and rotations will be introduced in this targeted program. The calm, elongated and serene moves of DMW will also be blended into every single Fusion class. This workout will include a couple of short low intensity and low impact cardio intervals. Fusion is released once a week for a total of 6 weeks.’

It’s £40 and due to all our Brexit madness the exchange rate is brilliant
EnglishRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-18, 03:10 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

Interesting! What are the workout lengths

ETA do you have a link? I didn't find this on his website.

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-18, 04:02 PM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

Interesting...I love Hamelin, but mostly his toning work. (His cardio is okay but tends to get too repetitive/high impact for me.) This type of fusion might be cool; maybe he will post a sample on YouTube (which is where I do all his workouts).

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-18, 08:41 PM  
upperwside

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieB View Post
Interesting! What are the workout lengths

ETA do you have a link? I didn't find this on his website.
I think he said they will be an hour. I ordered already. I have been doing mostly only Hamelin workouts, with some Cathe live the past few months and feeling great!
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-18, 08:42 PM  
upperwside

Quote:
Originally Posted by toaster View Post
Interesting...I love Hamelin, but mostly his toning work. (His cardio is okay but tends to get too repetitive/high impact for me.) This type of fusion might be cool; maybe he will post a sample on YouTube (which is where I do all his workouts).
Try his cardio tone workouts. Low impact and low weight. They are fun, but also meditative for me.
Old 12-14-18, 08:46 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I, on the other hand, prefer his cardio workouts. His CardioTone G and CardioTone 2 are my most often used cardio workouts - and the music is great! I got this email too, and will probably not purchase this, but if he came out with another cardio workout like the two I've named above - I'd be all over them.
Old 12-15-18, 10:59 AM  
upperwside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
I, on the other hand, prefer his cardio workouts. His CardioTone G and CardioTone 2 are my most often used cardio workouts - and the music is great! I got this email too, and will probably not purchase this, but if he came out with another cardio workout like the two I've named above - I'd be all over them.
You may love his 6 month cardio course. Each month, you get an hour high\lo and an hour low impact cardio tone. Very similar to the 2 you love. I am using them a lot! Great music and so much fun!
Old 12-15-18, 12:07 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by upperwside View Post
You may love his 6 month cardio course. Each month, you get an hour high\lo and an hour low impact cardio tone. Very similar to the 2 you love. I am using them a lot! Great music and so much fun!
Thanks! I'll look into it.
Old 12-16-18, 02:52 PM  
EnglishRose

Hi Jackie. Sorry, no link as it was an email. This is most of it:

The Holiday season is near and we would love to wish every single one of you Happy Holidays. Goodness, positivity and caring for the people around you really matters - and this often starts with you being good, positive and caring towards yourself. Working out establishes that specific bond, and this is why it's so important to exercise and become your own role model. Our #hamelin18 workouts are about empowerment and making you strong inside out. It's about feeling and looking so good that you don't have to reveal anything. An effortless look is easy to achieve once the structure has been created, and we are here to do just that

Preorder price is £40. The program will be priced at £50 once released through the web shop. Please email us at info@hamelindabellmethod.com for preorder invoice.

Inch Loss Series course 3 releasing next month.

This workout created by Hamelin is already in use in several of the big modelling agencies in London as well as New York. Inch Loss series is 90 minutes of pure inch loss targeted exercises mixed with short bursts of cardio to maximise fat loss and refined muscle tone. These classes are especially focused on reduction of inches in the abdominal and waist area as well as around the hips and thighs - the rest of the body will also tighten and pull in fast. There are NO muscle building exercises in these inch loss classes as the primary focus is on the smaller and more intricate muscles whilst keeping the larger muscles groups active without adding build. Most of the exercises are high in repetitions and low in weight (classes are body weight focused), no equipment is needed except for mat and sometimes a pair of gliders. These classes are taught live on a Saturday and generally uploaded and sent out that same weekend. As a student, you are advised to work at your own pace and gradually build up your strength, stamina and endurance. This is a great workout for those looking to drop inches, get lean FAST without looking cut or overly defined. Warm up and stretching is included in every class. Inch Loss series is released once a week for the full duration of the purchased course.

Inch Loss course 3 preorder price £40
Inch Loss course 3 AND 4 preorder price £70

Email info@hamelindabellmethod.com for preorder invoice

Fusion and Inch Loss course 3 class 1 are both released first weekend of January
EnglishRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-19, 12:15 PM  
Suzan66

I absolutely this first class. Smooth mix of Blitzmatics, DMW and 2 Cardio Tone intervals. For me.. it's perfect! I worked up a sweat but feel blissful. It also can be broken in half easily.
Suzan66 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blitzmatics, fusion, hamelin, hdm