Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-18, 06:43 PM  
laurajhawk

Beachbody's LIIFT4 (BB on demand streaming only) is all 25- to 40-minute workouts, and almost all the workouts include both strength and cardio in various combinations.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-18, 09:13 PM  
seabliss

To add to what everyone is offering, here's Fitness Blender: Fat Blasting Booty Builder - HIIT Cardio and Strength Training Workout and Fat Burning Tank Top Arms Workout - Cardio Intervals + Upper Body Strength Training.

Fitness Blender has a lot of workouts that would work for this. Some do strength training in circuits to create a cardio effect without actually adding extra cardio. Just do a search on the site with your criteria to see what pops up. You can play your own music with these to make it fun. I really like Kelli (and Daniel, her husband). And the workouts are not boring because they don't do much repeating. I have seen a lot of strength gains from using FB.

Cheryl

Tags
30 minute circuits, 30 minute rotation, 30 minute splits, 30 minute systems, 30 minute total body