Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-27-20, 10:27 PM  
CharM

Erica, I'm sorry to hear about your son and I hope he recovers soon. I'll be thinking of you and your family.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-20, 02:33 AM  
Taiga

Sending prayers for your family, Erica. Best wishes for your son's fast healing.
Old 03-28-20, 05:52 AM  
fanofladyvols

Erica sending prayers for you and your son

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-20, 06:59 AM  
Erica H.

Thank you everyone. It's been a rough time. A close friend was just diagnosed with breast cancer, my FIL was just diagnosed with prostate cancer, DH's coworker just died from influenza A, and another son's close friend died from suicide. And then there's all the other hard things with this virus that deeply affects us and others. I was handling it all ok until I found out that my son was still sick. He was doing better and then relapsed.

Sorry to dump all of this here. I'm a wreck.

Erica
Erica H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-20, 07:12 AM  
topfitmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erica H. View Post
Thank you everyone. It's been a rough time. A close friend was just diagnosed with breast cancer, my FIL was just diagnosed with prostate cancer, DH's coworker just died from influenza A, and another son's close friend died from suicide. And then there's all the other hard things with this virus that deeply affects us and others. I was handling it all ok until I found out that my son was still sick. He was doing better and then relapsed.

Erica
That's a lot to carry, Erica. I'm sending up a prayer for you and your son.
topfitmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-20, 09:18 AM  
annette
VF Supporter

Quote:

Erica
I'm so sorry Erica - that's way too much; I would be a wreck as well. I hope your son recovers soon.
annette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-20, 09:24 AM  
Diana3271

Quote:

Erica
Erica I just prayed for your DS health and peace for you during this stressful time. {{hugs}}

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-20, 09:26 AM  
Pam

Erica my thoughts and prayer are with you. That is too much to handle.
Old 03-28-20, 09:36 AM  
Erica H.

Thank you. I shouldn't have posted all of that. I came back to delete, but was already quoted.

To keep this more on topic...I am so grateful for my workouts. They have been keeping me sane and distracted.

Erica
Erica H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-20, 09:44 AM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Thank you. I shouldn't have posted all of that. I came back to delete, but was already quoted.

To keep this more on topic...I am so grateful for my workouts. They have been keeping me sane and distracted.

Erica
Erica,

Our hearts are with you at VF. Sometimes putting it all out there can help and please know you have prayers, thoughts, and support from us. This is a kindhearted and thoughtful though occasionally cantankerous group. Take care of yourself.
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coronavirus, covid-19, introverts, price gouging, social distancing