Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-17, 05:36 PM  
pgun3

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzannaerin View Post
I want the face blaster but I don't want the oils, I don't plan to use it on my face. I like the mini but it's too big for some areas. Looks like I'll have to wait until she offers it separately.
She may not sell it separately and if she does I am sure it will still cost $89. I'd say buy it, you maybe able to sell the oils to someone that likes them...??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannette View Post

I was quite gentle with it. No pain. This morning it seems that the changes I noticed last night are pretty much all still present. I'm honestly not sure I have the time to continue, maybe once a week?
I would like to know the results you get or can keep only doing it once a week. I am not one that wants to do something like this daily. How long did you do it when you used it?
pgun3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-17, 06:46 PM  
Lannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgun3 View Post
She may not sell it separately and if she does I am sure it will still cost $89. I'd say buy it, you maybe able to sell the oils to someone that likes them...??
Check THIS out. Once you get there scroll down. In the fall she'll be selling it alone for $65.00.

Quote:
I would like to know the results you get or can keep only doing it once a week. I am not one that wants to do something like this daily. How long did you do it when you used it?
It took me about 10 minutes, less than face exercise. I'll post my experience and whether or not I keep up with it.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-17, 12:52 PM  
pgun3

thanks Lannette. I was for sure she would keep it at $89. and yes keep me posted on your results!
pgun3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-17, 08:05 AM  
Lannette

Just saw THIS INTERVIEW on Goop.

Also thought I'd update. As I predicted, I've not been good about face blasting. I've done a total of three sessions. Yesterday while washing my face I remembered that it had been a while since I blasted and took a good look. I actually think that some of the benefits I had seen are still there. More so in my crows feet area than my outer chin area.

I'm going to try harder to be regular with this and will report in again. I love it for working out knots in my upper traps, neck, arms, etc.

Rosepetals, are you still using it? I'd love to know how often and what your experience has been.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Old 05-20-17, 11:53 AM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

Lannette, I finally took the original Fasciablaster out of the box from last year's purchase The photos of bruising had made me hesitant to start, but I tried it a few night's ago on my legs and no bruising occurred.. and I tend to have a firm grip. I thought it was less painful than lymphatic massages.

~Beth
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-17, 08:08 PM  
Lannette

Beth, You may not bruise. I didn't for the longest time but then got a couple bruises but interesting they only occurred where I know I have restrictions.

Old 06-04-17, 06:05 PM  
Lannette

I managed to do two sessions a week. I think I'm seeing slow but steady changes but nothing Earth shattering.

One thing I've noticed is that the products that were included with the FB seem to be slightly drying for my skin. Nothing horrible and it disappears as soon as I apply my regular facial oil but it's noticeable.

Once it runs out I'll try my own products and see how they work.

Old 06-04-17, 07:50 PM  
Missiscipi

I love my fasciablaster - I have the full one, mini2 and ordered the mini1. It has helped alot with back pain and neck pain. I have the faceblaster and when I was very young I had two surgeries to fix eye crossing. Plus I have nystagmus (eye wobbling). I BLAME MYSELF HERE. I blasted around my eyes and now the eye that was repaired as a baby is crossed again and my vision out of it is worse . I wasn't thinking about damaging or reversing the surgery. My point is this - use at your own discretion.
Missiscipi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-17, 09:10 PM  
Lannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missiscipi View Post
I love my fasciablaster - I have the full one, mini2 and ordered the mini1. It has helped alot with back pain and neck pain. I have the faceblaster and when I was very young I had two surgeries to fix eye crossing. Plus I have nystagmus (eye wobbling). I BLAME MYSELF HERE. I blasted around my eyes and now the eye that was repaired as a baby is crossed again and my vision out of it is worse . I wasn't thinking about damaging or reversing the surgery. My point is this - use at your own discretion.
Whoa! Sorry to hear this. Yes, blasting around the eyes is listed as a contraindication on the literature that comes with the faceblaster. I'm surprised that you had an issue though because my brother had this surgery and the muscles that are cut/ tightened are deep inside and not accessible from outside.

Old 06-04-17, 09:16 PM  
Lannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannette View Post
Whoa! Sorry to hear this. Yes, blasting around the eyes is listed as a contraindication on the literature that comes with the faceblaster. I'm surprised that you had an issue though because my brother had this surgery and the muscles that are cut/ tightened are deep inside and not accessible from outside.
I'm not dissing you. You should see a doctor because something else May be going on.

Tags
face blaster, face exercise, facial exercises, fascia blaster, rosacea