Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-28-16, 12:04 PM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FitBoop View Post
You're going to be busy, Kathy ! Which full-length workouts did Les Mills add recently?
Here's a link that shows all the full length Les Mills workouts.

https://www.lesmillsondemand.com/en_...orkouts.html?c
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-16, 12:18 PM  
Missiscipi

I subscribed to Dance Fitness with Jessica for a year. I love them but I am also a bit upset because I signed up for the monthly and 2 days later decided to do the year special and my cart reflected a discount because I paid for the month already but was charged the full price. They wouldn't fix it. So I won't sign up again because of that.
Missiscipi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-16, 01:13 PM  
kathym
VF Supporter

Barre3

I really like Barre3 and when they ran the special I signed up for 6 months. I always feel so relaxed after Barre3 and like how it stretches my back in a good way.
Old 12-28-16, 01:16 PM  
desertMermaid

I took advantage of the Udaya.com black Friday deal on streaming. I activated my 6 month subscription a week ago. I will likely cancel after 6 months.
desertMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-16, 03:01 PM  
TracyQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaL View Post
Yes, I'm a member. Tandy has an incentive to join now. This is from her IG account: if you subscribe, for yourself, I'm giving you a custom folder of 8 additional 💪🏻workouts + an email consultation with me in January 2017 🗓 I'll send a questionnaire to everyone January 1st 2017, you reply and I'll follow up with another custom folder + lifestyle recommendations for you to attain your fitness & wellness goals in 2017. Purchase M&K now thru December 31st.

This kind of personalized training is what I appreciate so much about Tandy. Barre 3 also talks a lot about "making it your own", but I think Tandy takes it a step further, especially with the food reset and the courses she does throughout the year that are automatically included in your subscription. There are many things that I've learned in her courses that I use on a daily basis. As I mentioned before, she is incredibly active on Instagram, Facebook and YouTube. She has a weekly vlog just about stuff that's going on with her family and how that affects her fitness, stress levels, etc., and puts up at least 3-4 pictures everyday on IG, in addition to posting and responding to questions on FB. I love that kind of interaction and appreciate that she shares so much.

It isn't the cheapest subscription, nor is it the most expensive. I don't really buy DVDs anymore, and between Mat & Kitchen and Barre 3 I get results while avoiding the constant feeling of over training that I get with other workouts (e.g. Cathe, Crossfit, kettlebells, etc.)
Good to know. Thanks Linda.

Cellulite is not a character defect.
TracyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-16, 03:02 PM  
hedygs
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy G View Post
Here's a link that shows all the full length Les Mills workouts.

https://www.lesmillsondemand.com/en_...orkouts.html?c
Wow!

That is a ton of full length workouts!
hedygs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-16, 03:08 PM  
TracyQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missiscipi View Post
I subscribed to Dance Fitness with Jessica for a year. I love them but I am also a bit upset because I signed up for the monthly and 2 days later decided to do the year special and my cart reflected a discount because I paid for the month already but was charged the full price. They wouldn't fix it. So I won't sign up again because of that.
I don't know anything about Dance Fitness but I would be upset too. I hope they at least start your yearly membership once your month is up.

Cellulite is not a character defect.
TracyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-16, 03:14 PM  
Missiscipi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyQ View Post
I don't know anything about Dance Fitness but I would be upset too. I hope they at least start your yearly membership once your month is up.
Nope, I signed up for the monthly at 9.99 on Dec 11th, did one class and was in love and decided to try to sign up for the year on Dec 13th (cyber special 99.99). I went to the checkout and it had my total as $93 something with some kind of credit verbage regarding the monthly membership I paid already. I checked out and was charged 99.99. I emailed them and it took a few days for a response basically saying they won't do anything for me. NOT happy here. I will enjoy my year of her class but I won't do any promoting on social media or even tell my friends about her. After that I am done.
Missiscipi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-16, 03:26 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missiscipi View Post
Nope, I signed up for the monthly at 9.99 on Dec 11th, did one class and was in love and decided to try to sign up for the year on Dec 13th (cyber special 99.99). I went to the checkout and it had my total as $93 something with some kind of credit verbage regarding the monthly membership I paid already. I checked out and was charged 99.99. I emailed them and it took a few days for a response basically saying they won't do anything for me. NOT happy here. I will enjoy my year of her class but I won't do any promoting on social media or even tell my friends about her. After that I am done.
That's bad! I'm all about customer service and how I get treated. If CS is bad, I will never do business with that service provider no matter how much I like their product. Sorry that happened to you and that they refused to do this adjustment. Sounds like they lost you as a customer and possibly lots of others - all for $7. Not smart.
Old 12-28-16, 04:15 PM  
KellyMarie65

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post
I just took advantage of Pilates By Lisa's December special, signing up for a year's subscription to her streaming. Although her stuff is challenging, I have seen improvements in my core strength and flexibility in the month or so that I've been doing her workouts consistently. Her filming values are top-notch and she gives excellent form cues.

I also have a Barre3 streaming subscription that expires in May.

Carol
I will have to check out Lisa.
KellyMarie65 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
streaming services, streaming video