Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-13-18, 11:11 AM  
Sharaz

I just got the Mix and Match series. Based on the detailed description I figured out the workouts fits me well. I plan to use these workouts as BURN OUT / ADD ONs in a future. I am glad to read positive reviews

BTW I also got the Ankle Weights/Loop and the Booty Burn Series. I looked at all available workouts clips and these were the ones that grabbed my attention. I use booty bands a lot!
Old 11-13-18, 04:57 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharaz View Post

BTW I also got the Ankle Weights/Loop and the Booty Burn Series. I looked at all available workouts clips and these were the ones that grabbed my attention. I use booty bands a lot!
I also think the Booty Burn, and the Belly Burn, DVDs look great! I'm waiting to see if there will be some kind of upper body burn (can't think of a "B" euphemism LOL ) and get the 3-DVD set if she ends up doing that. Although she usually waits until the 3-DVD set is ready before selling it on totalfitnessdvds so who knows.

I also have the Mix and Match on my list. It didn't catch my eye at first but when I saw this thread I looked at it again and it does look really good. I've been on a big Barlates kick lately, I love her workouts!!
Old 11-14-18, 01:51 PM  
Sharaz

Oh I see ebianco..The Upper Body Burn interest me. The Belly Burn no that much because I don't do abs often. I think the Abs workouts on the Mix and Max series are good for now. Lately, I am working Abs doing planks and pushups using my Power Press. I plan to incorporate one Abs from this series after cardio and Lower as a ADD ON starting the following week. Maybe I get hooked because these workouts are short

I am contemplating using this during travel. I can survive with my Wearbands and booty bands and have a great workout.

There are so many workouts so I am not sure which one to choose first

Tags
barlates, linda wooldridge, ori active hula barre