Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-21-18, 06:11 AM  
flamingoo

Thank you Jackie and Pam
flamingoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-18, 06:32 AM  
geojill

Maybe just adding in some push-ups would help. That would be great upper body work.
Old 06-21-18, 11:14 AM  
flowerpotcat

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingoo View Post
Good to hear! How do you like the streaming? Do they have shorter workouts? This week has been a wash with workouts. Too much rain and just a down right bad week, but my goal is to alternate Class of 2010 and Full Body Toning. I wish I could get the new one, but I just don't have a penny to spare right now. I am curious what the on line streaming is like. I really wish they offered a free week trial or something
Hello. I like the streaming but to be honest if you have most of the dvds, you don't really need this. There are some exclusive content but not worth the monthly subscription price. They are mostly short workouts (10-30 mins). The only thing I use in the streaming is one exclusive content "Waist Toner" by Gail Garceau. It's a 30 mins standing routine and focuses on the mid section. I don't know but I just love this workout so much. I haven't bought the newer dvds that came out in the past year or so, but I haven't really done those in the streaming either, just previewed.

I think Class of 2012 and Full Body Toning are solid workouts. And if you have other dvds to supplement Essentrics, I think you're set!
flowerpotcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-18, 08:33 AM  
Exercise Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerpotcat View Post
Hello. I like the streaming but to be honest if you have most of the dvds, you don't really need this. There are some exclusive content but not worth the monthly subscription price. They are mostly short workouts (10-30 mins). The only thing I use in the streaming is one exclusive content "Waist Toner" by Gail Garceau. It's a 30 mins standing routine and focuses on the mid section. I don't know but I just love this workout so much. I haven't bought the newer dvds that came out in the past year or so, but I haven't really done those in the streaming either, just previewed.

I think Class of 2012 and Full Body Toning are solid workouts. And if you have other dvds to supplement Essentrics, I think you're set!
I completely agree! I actually found the streaming tough because it kept shutting down and trying to find the workout again to reload on my phone was impossible. I really wish they would organize their site a little better to make it more user friendly - just my two cents.
Exercise Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-18, 08:35 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

I see the Essentrics workouts are on sale on their website if anyone is interested.

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-18, 05:23 AM  
DCW

Thanks!!!

Let the shopping begin!!
DCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-18, 06:01 AM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

I personally love the streaming. I only have a few of the CS Seasons, so streaming makes more sense to me than purchasing more DVD's. I do Pilates, CS and cardio, mostly walking.
Sherry
superfit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-18, 10:30 AM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

The streaming is glitchy for me. I am thinking I may drop it until they release another new workout.

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-18, 04:50 PM  
windyh
VF Supporter

Lately I have been adding weights to my walking. I will do arm exercises similar to the Firm's 4 limb aerobics. I thought my arms were getting looser just doing Essentrics and I didn't want to give up anything to train arms more often.
windyh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
essentrics