Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-02-18, 10:48 AM  
Pippadog

New KCM Streaming

Hi

Has anybody signed up for Kelly's streaming site yet. I was just curious if there was new stuff or just the workouts on dvd and youtube.

Thanks
Laura
Pippadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-18, 10:50 AM  
wendug

I haven't signed up, but I love her RAW workouts on YouTube she posted in the past year. This is definitely tempting!!!
Old 01-02-18, 11:00 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

I haven't signed up, but Kelly mentioned that she had a Home Gym Intervals RAW workout just waiting to go on the new site.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-18, 12:11 PM  
IceQueen07

I haven't signed up yet. There is not a whole lot on there yet for the price. I have the premixes from the DVDs and there are the RAW ones from You Tube with I think one or two more. I really hope more go up and I may try it out.

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-18, 12:29 PM  
LizEMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pippadog View Post
Hi

Has anybody signed up for Kelly's streaming site yet. I was just curious if there was new stuff or just the workouts on dvd and youtube.

Thanks
Laura
Laura,
She's added 7 new RAW WOs. Plus, she's got 4 premixes up there of 2 WOs from her new set, Burn & Build. That would be a good way, I think, of trying out some of those WOs if one hasn't bought the set, yet or is on the fence about getting them. It would certainly be cheaper than buying the set and finding it doesn't work for you. I'm actually thinking about signing up for a month to do that! (Thanks for making me go look! )
Old 01-02-18, 01:56 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Yes, I signed up and did the dumbbell kettlebell fusion yesterday to ring in 2018. Really enjoyed it. I did preview before I did it to make sure I had what I wanted for weights. I had done her YouTube Raw Hips/Glutes from YouTube on the 31st to celebrate the pending launch of Vimeo. I enjoyed that one, too. There was a time this past summer/fall I was using just her YouTube RAW workouts due to travel and my schedule. Most of them (except 888 which is 40 minutes) are 30 minutes or less (usually 25-27). Perfect. I sometimes tack on a 5 minute Leslie walk or a stretch that I need to either warm up or cool down.

On FB she has asked for workouts folks would like to see on RAW. She is also going to have short discussions about working out, eating, guest appearances of cast members, etc.

There are premixes from build and burn, muscle up, lean body circuits and strength and stamina. She has indicated more will be uploaded soon. I am waiting for the boxing workout from Meltdown and Trim Down and the workouts from TLC. My favorites!

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-18, 02:22 PM  
Pippadog

Hi

I already have burn & build, so I don't need to check that. Also I have all her dvds. I will wait a bit longer, before giving it a try. I'm using alot of free ones on youtube at the moment. I love fitness blender and I've been looking at 'Fit Body by Julia'. Although I think 'fit body by Julia' is way out my league and a bit too long for me, she is amazing though.

I'll wait a bit longer to subscribe to Kelly.

Laura
x
Pippadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-18, 03:20 PM  
Tiny

I have not and have no plans to mainly because I don't stream. But another side of me is kind of meh about it. I'm just kind of bummed that she doesn't continue her Raw workouts for free even if it's just one workout a week.

It's just rubbing me the wrong way and this is coming from someone who has all her 30 MTF DVDs and loves her style. I guess I just look at Jessica Smith and Yoga With Adriene and see how they offer so much free content, I'd just rather support them as much as I can.

H.O.P.E.=Hold On Pain Ends
D.I.E.T.=Did I Eat That

"If I fall, I will get back up. If I am beaten, I will return."
"Strong is what happens when you run out of weak."
"As the New Year dawns we look back on a year of upheaval through the world and through our lives as well. Life is difficult. For those of us raised with the illusion that if we go to school, work hard, all will be well, that illusion dies hard."
Tiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-18, 04:41 PM  
alydinva

Why should Kelly offer this content for free? Yes, it’s nice that Jessica and others do, but most instructors don’t. Kelly is trying to earn a living and has a right to make money off of her expertise and I don’t begrudge her that right. While Jessica likely gets checks from YouTube, it takes awhile to build that kind of following.

I subscribed and did the Just Step and Cardio Finisher RAW workouts yesterday and the Lean Body Circuits Boxing & Legs premix this morning. I’ve enjoyed all of the workouts. I don’t own Lean Body Circuits, so that was completely new content for me. The Just Step workout is similar to the step bonus on Strength & Stamina.
alydinva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-18, 06:00 PM  
horusosiris

I have done all of the raw workouts that she posted on youtube and so far I have done 2 of the streaming service raw workouts- Home Gym Intervals Raw and Kettlebell Dumbbell Fusion Raw. I enjoyed both of the workouts! I did Home Gym Intervals Raw using my spin bike and rebounder. As she adds more content and variety, I think that her streaming service will get even better with time.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coffeyfit raw, kcm, kcm raw, kelly coffey-meyer