Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-24-17, 06:33 PM  
nyskier
VF Supporter

Thank you to KateTT, my Secret Santa! Besides the two DVDs I mentioned above, I received a second box with a makeup case, soap, some chocolate, beautiful teas, writing pads, a Christmas cd, dream catcher ornaments and my favorite, a book on mindfulness. This I can definitely use, being a crazed ex-NYer who needs to calm down.

Thank you so much, and have a wonderful holiday!

Lori
nyskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-17, 06:42 PM  
sherry7899

Lori-what a lovely package! I love reading this thread.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-17, 07:04 AM  
sherry7899

bumping!!

Please post if you receive your package even if you cannot open it right away.
Thank you!

Sherry

Old 11-27-17, 02:54 PM  
sherry7899

Bumping

Old 11-27-17, 05:29 PM  
KateTT
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyskier View Post
Thank you to KateTT, my Secret Santa! Besides the two DVDs I mentioned above, I received a second box with a makeup case, soap, some chocolate, beautiful teas, writing pads, a Christmas cd, dream catcher ornaments and my favorite, a book on mindfulness. This I can definitely use, being a crazed ex-NYer who needs to calm down.

Thank you so much, and have a wonderful holiday!

Lori
SO glad you got it!! I am glad you couldn't see my bad poker face every time you PM'd me about something else!!
I just started stuffing the box - perhaps not exactly what you had on your wish list, but all given from the heart! I LOVE the book on mindfulness and am very glad you'll find it useful. Don't we all need to calm down a little?

All my best to you Lori and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!

When your body screams, tell it to shut up! Body Pump

"Where I am today is where my mind put me. Where I'll be tomorrow is where my mind put me." - Billy Blanks

I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May '09!
I did it again! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May 2018!
Beachbody On Demand 80 Day Obsession - Full Rotation June - September 2018
Third time's a charm! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! July-Oct 2020!
KateTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-17, 06:48 PM  
baba

A shout out and great thanks to SBH (aka Sherry) who sent me a fantastic box filled with everything a girl in Phoenix could need - from slippers to a fan to hot chocolate. And yoga DVDs and piano music and yoga socks. It was so fun opening all the gifts and feeling connected to another human. Thank you so much for helping make this Monday so great!
baba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-17, 10:55 AM  
Rhonda

Thanks Lorajc

I received two DVDs and some candy.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-17, 01:55 PM  
Workingit

Thanks MEll for my box. I haven't opened it yet. I got home late last night and never got the chance I will open it tonight and post my goodies.

Thank you so much! I love everything. I received Fuzzy socks, candy, wax tart melts in caramel scent,a 2018 pocket calendar, hand lotion, 10 minute solution 30 day system set and a set of resistant loops. I am so thankful and appreciative.
Workingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-17, 04:20 PM  
jusca

For the longest, I thought Sherry was my secret santa because I would get several questions about certain things and I thought was she was just trying to keep her cover while figuring out what to get.

I received a package the day after Thanksgiving. I didn't remember ordering anything recently. I looked at the package's label and it read "Bonnie." That name didn't ring a bell so I crossed my fingers and hoped it wasn't a bomb and proceeded to open the package. I was all too curious to find out what was inside. I found some dance dvds, grippy socks, a funny kitty calendar, Step Brothers movie (watched it the same night with my niece hehe), and a note (more on this later).

After I saw the contents of the box, I immediately knew this was from my secret santa. I searched the member username list for a "Bonnie" and the gift exchange for any name that may be similar. I didn't find anything. The suspense was killing me and I wanted to know my secret santa but came up empty handed and thought I'd have to wait til much later to find out. Well, luckily I had a lightbulb moment to read the note again and slowly this time, and I found the username of my secret santa written below her real name. Forgive me, it's my first gift exchange.

Thank you so much, Cheyenne Shaw!! This is the most awesome Christmas ever. The gifts are just so perfect and I can't wait to put up the calendar in the new year! I'm going to rewrap the gifts and act all excited on Christmas again to open them lol! I hope you enjoy the upcoming holidays!
jusca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-17, 04:57 PM  
sherry7899

Jessica-I had to laugh. I don't blame you for thinking I was your Santa Bonnie did a wonderful job on your package.

Sherry

Tags
2017 gift thank you