Old 11-17-17, 05:06 PM  
sherry7899

Bumping

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-17, 08:57 PM  
curious621

Thank you!

Thank you, NYSKIER (Lori), for all of my gifts. I received the packages on Wed. after a super long day at work and was wondering what I was getting from Amazon since I didn't remember ordering anything! What a nice surprise to receive my gifts! I received a new Spibelt for my runs (since my current one has a zipper that sticks), a Morning Chakras DVD, black post-it notes, and white gel pens! I requested that DVD for stress relief and the post-it notes and pens will be fun to use for school. I also received a card in the mail. Thanks so much- everything is perfect for me! I appreciate your generosity and hope you have a very happy holiday season! Laura
P.S. Clearly I could not wait until Christmas to open my packages but I will start using my gifts right away!!
curious621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-17, 09:23 AM  
nyskier
VF Supporter

You are very welcome, Laura. I did not know if the card would beat the boxes, but I guess it was a tie. It was fun to shop for you and I learned about Spibelt- I had never known that co before. Hope you enjoy everything. Also, your Share the Wealth dvd will go out on Monday.

Lori
nyskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-17, 07:26 AM  
sherry7899

bumping!

Old 11-20-17, 05:04 PM  
Sidlynn

My package is here, I hope to open it later tonight - excited!

UPDATE: Didn't open last night - kids want to be around just in case there's something edible or worth stealing. Got them to bed (well, one of them...) and then didn't want to face their wrath today if I opened it without them. Will try again tonight!

"This is good for us!" ~Gilad

Last edited by Sidlynn; 11-21-17 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Updating package status
Sidlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-17, 11:36 PM  
nyskier
VF Supporter

I just received two really great DVDs from my Santa: Tonique Born to Move and Linda Wooldridge 's Cardio Sculpt Fusion. I am really excited to try them. Thank you so much! I don't know who Santa is , but I'm sure I'll find out soon.

Hope your holidays are great!

Lori
nyskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-17, 02:58 PM  
KateTT
VF Supporter

I received Kelly's 30 Min to Fitness Shape up from my so-far anonymous Secret Santa. OOOOH! Thank you!! I've always wanted to try this one and now I can!!

Hope to find out who you are so I can properly thank you!

When your body screams, tell it to shut up! Body Pump

"Where I am today is where my mind put me. Where I'll be tomorrow is where my mind put me." - Billy Blanks

I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May '09!
I did it again! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May 2018!
Beachbody On Demand 80 Day Obsession - Full Rotation June - September 2018
Third time's a charm! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! July-Oct 2020!
KateTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-17, 09:33 AM  
Sidlynn

So my Santa was none other than sherry7899! I am overwhelmed by her generosity and holiday spirit. Everything in the box was so nicely wrapped and festive - thank you so much for your thoughtfulness Sherry!!

First, the fitnessy things: So many DVDs!

Turbo Kick (eeee!) vols 3 & 5
Jessica Smith 10 min solution Fashion Fit Workout
Mens Health - The Abs Diet Workout 2
Toby Massenburg Max 30
KCM 30 Minutes to Fitness Split Sessions
Cardio Cross Train Collection (Patricia Moreno & Tanja Djelevic)
Kari Anderson Push double workout challenge

Plus she burned a bunch of workouts from youtube for me - I seriously appreciate this since I rarely workout with my laptop. I've got a ton of Jenny Ford and Jessica Smith to try now - at my fingertips!

Other incredible goodies:

Planner for my workouts - great compact size!
Workout socks - always needed!
Plush socks w/foot cream - must hide soft and fuzziness from the children!
Bodycology body cream - creamy vanilla
Dead Sea Spa mineral soap - vanilla oatmeal
Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake shampoo/shower gel/ bubble bath
spf lip balms
Shower gel in a glittery ornament
Hair ties - I'm down to my last 2 or 3 that I got from my Santa last year, so woo hoo!
Aloe Vera scrub & clay masks

And a TON of recipes! I'm on Weight Watchers and most of these have the points included. Looking forward to digging in and making my family some new things!

Thank you again, Sherry - this box was full of amazing holiday surprises. I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season - thank you so much for the very festive start to the season you have given me.

All the best,

"This is good for us!" ~Gilad
Sidlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-17, 02:05 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidlynn View Post
So my Santa was none other than sherry7899! I am overwhelmed by her generosity and holiday spirit. Everything in the box was so nicely wrapped and festive - thank you so much for your thoughtfulness Sherry!!

First, the fitnessy things: So many DVDs!

Turbo Kick (eeee!) vols 3 & 5
Jessica Smith 10 min solution Fashion Fit Workout
Mens Health - The Abs Diet Workout 2
Toby Massenburg Max 30
KCM 30 Minutes to Fitness Split Sessions
Cardio Cross Train Collection (Patricia Moreno & Tanja Djelevic)
Kari Anderson Push double workout challenge

Plus she burned a bunch of workouts from youtube for me - I seriously appreciate this since I rarely workout with my laptop. I've got a ton of Jenny Ford and Jessica Smith to try now - at my fingertips!

Other incredible goodies:

Planner for my workouts - great compact size!
Workout socks - always needed!
Plush socks w/foot cream - must hide soft and fuzziness from the children!
Bodycology body cream - creamy vanilla
Dead Sea Spa mineral soap - vanilla oatmeal
Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake shampoo/shower gel/ bubble bath
spf lip balms
Shower gel in a glittery ornament
Hair ties - I'm down to my last 2 or 3 that I got from my Santa last year, so woo hoo!
Aloe Vera scrub & clay masks

And a TON of recipes! I'm on Weight Watchers and most of these have the points included. Looking forward to digging in and making my family some new things!

Thank you again, Sherry - this box was full of amazing holiday surprises. I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season - thank you so much for the very festive start to the season you have given me.

All the best,
Cindy-

You are so welcome! I hope you enjoy the dvds and recipes and have time to use some of the beauty items in peace I was happy to find hair ties and a calendar in your favorite colors. Vanilla is one of my favorite scents, so it was fun to hunt down products for you.

I love wrapping presents.....I think I'm almost out of my trademark Peanuts wrapping paper. I have to find more for next year!

I am sorry I did not bake for your dh/daughters, but there really wasn't any room left in the box.

I hope you and your family have a lovely holiday season as well

I really wish I could have surprised you in person if you hadn't been away-it would have been so nice to meet you (my DH and I saw the band Squeeze last Friday at a theater not far from Cindy's house-small world!)

Happy holidays and hugs!!

Sherry

Tags
2017 gift thank you