Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-14-11, 09:49 AM  
dela

New Michelle Dozois Peak 10 set

Hi all, someone probably already posted this, but I searched and can't find it, just saw the update on the new Peak 10 system that is coming out in April...

http://www.michelledozois.com/peak-f...spring-launch/

Although I have been really excited about this, it's kind of bothering me that the 2 dvds I already have are part of this new package. I hope the pricing on the set is reasonable enough to offset already owning 2 of them. I suppose I could sell the 2 I have, but of course a lot of people will be in the same boat.
dela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-11, 10:36 AM  
fitnessjunkie

For those who don't have facebook, Michelle posted a response to this:

Michelle Dozois Fitness Hi Ladies, I don't blame you for not wanting to "re-buy" the original 2 workouts in the 10 pack. Basically I made the first two on my own and then DEMG decided to pick up the entire 10 DVD package. I personally will not be able to sell the complete package as it is under the control of DEMG ( Timelife). Step one is do a test run. Depending on the sales of the test run they will proceed from there. I would expect if I could arrange any "specials" for my current customers it will be after the test when they have full confidence in the long term direction. Not an easy answer. Right now they are finishing editing the actual "commercial" part of the infomercial. The bigger plan is if the test goes well, we will go into a full launch and I will actually produce 8 more DVDs as an optional add on. At that point I will probably be able to offer some sort of discount or special offer for those of you who have the original two DVDs. So timing on that is really out of my hands as of now. Sorry not to have better answer for you. The other option is to purchase the new set and "gift" your old set to a friend. One thing is for sure if I had to release all remaining 8 DVDs myself the price point would have to be much higher per DVD. Sorry Ladies, this may not be the answer you wanted. Maybe you can buy the new set with a friend to help cover the costs. Have a great weekend everyone.
fitnessjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-11, 10:52 AM  
dela

Thanks! She has 2 facebook accounts, I had not looked at the "fitness" one to see this. So sounds like it's a take it or leave it. Oh well, I'll probably buy anyway
Old 03-14-11, 10:54 AM  
fitnessjunkie

Yeah me too! I'll be buying. I have to save a lot because I'll be buying Shaun T's Asylum too! I do hope Cathe doesn't plan to put out new workouts this year!
fitnessjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-11, 10:57 AM  
dela

LOL, I was just thinking recently when any new Cathe's would be coming out, but my best guess would be NO earlier than the end of this year.

I'm kind of happy Asylum just is going to be too much for me. But I am curious to see the clips, not sure how he is going to make Insanity any more Insane!
Old 03-14-11, 12:42 PM  
icebergslim

I have to see the whole set before jumping in to purchase anything. I like the Cardio Interval and Strength Interval dvds that are out already, I would like to have more detailed information on the whole "set".
icebergslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-11, 12:46 PM  
dela

I'm excited for the infomercial, I love fitness infomercials, I watch them on weekend mornings to get motivated to go do my workout . I don't want P90X, but I LOVE watching those commercials. Kind of weird, I know.
Old 03-14-11, 01:15 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dela View Post
I'm excited for the infomercial, I love fitness infomercials, I watch them on weekend mornings to get motivated to go do my workout . I don't want P90X, but I LOVE watching those commercials. Kind of weird, I know.
Not weird for a VFer.
Old 03-14-11, 02:13 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

I'll still buy the set!! I can trade or gift my extra 2 dvds....I just hope this works out for her so she can make "8 more dvds"!

(wonder what those 8 would be?!)

Denise

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-11, 02:28 PM  
BarbK
VF Supporter

Thanks for posting her comments - seems like it is totally out of her hands. Maybe the price won't be too high. I'm sure the distributor is aware of Supreme 90.

If we are going to sell/trade our duplicates, we can keep the originals and sell the others as new.
BarbK is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dozois, michelle dozois, peak 10, peak fit challenge