Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-10-10, 06:46 PM  
fitgirl-atx

Peak Fit Challenge Series Coming March 2011 (Formerly Peak 10)

Vidiots,
This was just posted on Michelle's blog! ENJOY!!

"Peak Fit Challenge to Launcha full home version by March 2011
Michelle Dozois

“Peak Fit Challenge” to launch a full home version by March 2011Categories: Latest News

For all of you who have sent me your positive feedback on our first 2 Peak 10 DVDs, I wanted to take a moment and thank you for taking the time to write to me and share your thoughts. Feedback is helpful when its specific and your voices are always in my head when we create new workouts.

The “Peak Fit Challenge” (formerly called Peak 10) program we run in our health club has been quite an amazing undertaking for both myself and my husband Phil. Now we are proud and excited to announce the launch of the full home version that will soon be available to you in March of 2011.

The “Peak” program was born out of my love for teaching group exercise and my husband’s passion for personal and sports performance training methods. Our goal was to teach a new and exciting group fitness program that would be challenging and appealing for both women (and men) looking to get in the best shape of their life, in the shortest amount of time. Getting my husband to actually move to music in the group room was a feat in itself, but both of us felt a real need to create a program that would break the barriers of traditional methods (for both men and women) on what it is to GET, and most importantly, STAY in the best shape of their lives. Achieving this success without the traditional methods (heavy weight training and long, slow cardio workouts) he inspired many men to take on the Peak Fit Challenge.

Teaching fitness has been a passion for both of us and we are honored to have helped so many of our club members rediscover an amazing body and level of fitness they may have once had in their lives; this “peak fit body” is strong, agile, sexy and athletic. We have seen amazing transformations both physically and mentally in those that have completed the program. “Once you have done these workouts, you feel like you can do anything!”, says one participant. Our members who have experienced these transformations walk with a new confidence not only in their bodies but in their attitude to take on what ever life brings them. The saying holds true, change your body, change your life!

We would like to formally announce that Direct Entertainment Media Group, Inc. has taken on our “Peak Fit Challenge” program and is bringing it to life in a 30-minute infomercial production that is due to air on March 11th. At that time, all 8 DVDs, our new and exciting Peak Fit Band, the complete Nutrition guide, workout calendar plus 2 exciting bonus workouts will be available in our new “Peak Fit Challenge” kit.

We appreciate your patience in me getting back to many of you. As you know, like most of you, we juggle children, work and family. We will continue to update you on our blog with more details as they become available.

For now we are deep into editing, finalizing all the materials and gearing up for the rest of the commercial shoot in January.

Happy holidays to all of you!

Yours in health,

Michelle and Phil Dozois

Creators of the PEAK FIT CHALLENGE

Source: http://www.michelledozois.com/peak-f...by-march-2011/
fitgirl-atx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-10, 06:53 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

I still wish she'd share what exactly the workouts were all about.....This really doesn't give too much detail, drats!

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-10, 06:56 PM  
magmolmacmom

I'm excited and I'm buying. My only fear is that the two previous workouts are going to be included in the package. I hope it's all new workouts.
Old 12-10-10, 06:57 PM  
icebergslim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise R View Post
I still wish she'd share what exactly the workouts were all about.....This really doesn't give too much detail, drats!
In all honesty, this is not like a pre-sale, they are going national on television in infomercials, so I don't expect too much information to leak until it is close for the television launch.
icebergslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-10, 07:00 PM  
icebergslim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise R View Post
In fact, I think the 2 Peak 10s released was like a trial balloon, the Doziers wanted to know what the feedback would be on this structured workout before investing to a full program. I think the Peak 10s are up there in high production quality, stellar instruction and cueing. I expect the full series to be even better.
Old 12-10-10, 07:02 PM  
icebergslim

Quote:
Originally Posted by magmolmacmom View Post
I'm excited and I'm buying. My only fear is that the two previous workouts are going to be included in the package. I hope it's all new workouts.
They may have the two workouts already on the market as optional add ons and not in the new program. You know like Beachbody does.
Old 12-10-10, 07:02 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by icebergslim View Post
In all honesty, this is not like a pre-sale, they are going national on television in infomercials, so I don't expect too much information to leak until it is close for the television launch.

That's true....

I'm still excited! And like the previous person, I sure hope the 1st two workouts don't end up being the "bonus" workouts you end up getting when you purchase. (although for some reason I think it won't because when she was filming, the few of us that were keeping track of her "updates" were trying to figure out why what she was saying was adding up to "10" workouts being filmed)

Denise

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-10, 07:21 PM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

I just hope whatever infomercial company they use is accurate about billing etc. Maybe she will let Mary or Collage carry the set. I feel much safer ordering from them.
Old 12-11-10, 12:30 AM  
BarbK
VF Supporter

Big Fan of Michelles. I hope it is not too expensive...Have you ever seen an informercial without really expensive shipping?

I wouldn't think the existing P10s would be the free bonus DVDs. My guess would be something short....when you don't have time for a full workout. (Isn't that what infomercials do?)
BarbK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-10, 01:31 AM  
gigi

Exciting news, but disappointing that I've got to wait until March to have details of what exactly the workouts will be. I was expecting more detailed information, especially since the workouts are already filmed.

Tags
michelle dozois, peak 10, peak fit challenge