Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-18, 10:19 AM  
fitjen

Quote:
Originally Posted by boakley View Post
I decided I liked Pat's idea of rewarding herself after getting the wrapping done so I opened my gifts!

Thank you so much Santa FitJen!! I received a lovely card, KCM's Your Healthy Back, and Jessica's Feel Good Fusion DVDs, along with the songbook First 50 Songs you should play on acoustic guitar, a Van Halen 1984 CD, some colored pens and sticky notes, chai tea and chai lattes, and some recipes .

I can't wait to try the DVDs, especially Jessica's

Thank you so much!

Beth
Beth - you are most welcome! Believe it or not, this was the first time I've ever shipped anything to Canada, so I was very worried that the package wouldn't arrive!

I play the piano myself, and I've never thought of ordering music from Amazon. Why not? I don't know. But, thanks to shopping for your guitar music, I have some ideas!

I hope you've had Happy Holidays so far, and best wishes for a Happy New Year!
Old 12-28-18, 11:40 AM  
ots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katri View Post
Thank You again to my Secret Santa Anne! I had already received a package of skin care products, and then I received 2 packages more! The first one had 3 DVDs that I really wanted: Jari Love’s Ripped and Jacked, Leslie’s 5 Boosted Miles and Tamilee Webb’s 3 Mile Walk. I have done Leslie's workout already, and can't wait to do the other ones.

Yesterday I received the third package, that had 2 soccer-themed, adjustable headbands that are really comfortable to wear, book by Graeme Simsion, The Rosie Project that I can’t wait to start, as soon as I finish the one I’m currently reading, and a beautiful Christman ornament showing famous landmarks from Washington DC.

Thank You so much for everything!
Happy New Year!
I'm so glad all the packages arrived safely - I hope you enjoy everything. I enjoyed the book a lot so I thought I would share. I never tried the sequel - because in general, I am not a fan of sequels - so I will defer to Sherry on that. Happy new year!
ots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-19, 03:21 PM  
fitjen

Thank you SO much to my Secret Santa, Nelly G!

I received a well-wrapped present today from The Netherlands! How cool! That doesn't happen much where I live!

I was already thrilled by your generosity of the DVDs that I received earlier, but this box was full of gifts from The Netherlands! There were some beautifully scented candles, lotion and bath gels, and some exercise socks. Some very cool gifts were the blue/white china Netherlands magnets, and a keychain with two tiny handpainted wooden shoes on it! The Nivea lotion in a language other than my own was extremely neat to see. I have also enjoyed looking at the newspapers you used for wrapping.

Thank you again, so much, I truly appreciate your generosity and thoughtfulness!
Old 10-18-19, 06:32 PM  
ots

Hi everybody that participating in the 2018 holiday gift exchange. Just wanted to let you know that signups are going on for 2019! See this thread to read how to sign up!
ots is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2018 holiday thank you