Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-18-19, 07:20 AM  
deineira

Kettlebell Kickboxing Streaming

Hello,
Dasha Libin of Kettlebell Kickboxing has a new streaming site that went live today, kbbody.com. It has all of her previously released programs, and some new content. I haven't signed up yet, so I'm not sure exactly what's in there. There is a 7 day free trial and the monthly fee is $14.99 which is reasonble, IMHO. She says she's going to be adding new content and new programs on a regular basis. I'm hoping she adds new classes from her gym.

Eva
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-19, 01:09 PM  
slockhart

Interesting! I went through a Kettlebell Kickboxing phase and have most of the DVDs, but then lost interest. I think I got tired of her talking so much
slockhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-19, 12:59 PM  
dianestjohn

LOL, I just bought 3 of her dvd series. I was not part of the KK obsession when it began but now that I’ve tried the workouts I love them.
dianestjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-19, 06:54 AM  
Rhonda

She does talk alot and that is what I cannot stand about her DVDs. wonder if she talks like this in her classes.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-19, 06:41 PM  
Elle K

Wondering how this looks to anyone who is trying the trial?
IS KB KB cardio intensive??
Elle K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-19, 07:10 AM  
deineira

OK, I am doing the trial. I agree Dasha talks too much, but I love kettlebells and I like her workouts, so I signed up for the trial and I'll probably keep it for a few months because in my opinion, it's cheap.

The platform has all of her previously released workouts, most of which I have, but I don't have the last two short sets she released. One is strength based, the other has complexes. The strength one has pull ups, so I'm not sure I'll really use that, or I'll do rows. The complexes I totally love and will definitely do.

There is one live class there and she says she's going to post more. She talks constantly in these too.

There is also content that focuses on mobility that is just for the site. It's just her in her gym in NYC, and these are good rehab workouts.

She's also promised to shoot some post-partum workouts. That's not for me, but I'm sure they'll be solid intermediate workouts that anyone can do.

There is more content coming, and I think she'll post pretty regularly.

So, right now, it's mostly a place to stream her existing programs. If you have all those, it may not be worth it. If you don't and you're curious, then it's worth signing up for the trial.
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dasha, dasha libin, kbbody, kbkb, kbkb dasha, kettlebell kickboxing, streaming affordable