Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-05-19, 07:20 PM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleda View Post
works with the game open or not. And then on Monday morning, you get reward(s) for all the kms you've walked during the week. There are different levels. (tired so might not be making much sense.)
Thanks, I did get it to work by downloading Google Fit and syncing it. It uses up more battery, but I'm always recharging during the day anyway, and I'm killing those eggs now that I don't always have to have the game open! The rewards are nice too. It's helped me get more interested in the game.

Wow, Level 40, that's great. I might lose interest long before I get there. I'll have to give Harry Potter another try, just for something different. Maybe I'll read the books first

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-19, 09:54 AM  
Cleda
VF Supporter

Hatching those eggs

Right now they have the Unowns (U-L-T-R and A) in the 10 ks. Not all 10ks. Only if you're lucky.

I'm walking, walking, walking and trying to get as many 10k eggs as I can. I hatched 1 "A" so far. And a bunch of garbage . . . .

I'm anxious for the Week of 9/18/2019 when Mewtwo comes around again and they will have a SHINY form of him. . . MUST.GET.SHINYs.

Happy pokemoning.
Cleda
Cleda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
active gaming, apps, pokemon, pokemon go, walking apps