Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-18, 09:12 AM  
Wanda
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue B View Post
Looks like friending and trading are live now. How is it working for you all? Anyone want to friend or trade?
It really was good timing on the new features. I finally caught mew this week and the effort left me a little burned out. Friending changed all that, it's fun and today I got a 7m egg from a gift basket! Anyway, here's my trainer code for anyone looking for friends:

I can't guarantee I can send gifts very often, I don't make it to a pokestop every day.

On the trading, it looks like you have to be close to someone to trade or maybe I don't understand how it works. I'm interested if it's doable.
Wanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-18, 12:20 PM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

Hi Wanda, I sent a friend request. My code is 0816 9794 9853 if anyone's interested. It's been so hot and humid, but this morning I had a chance to do some walking for the first time in a while.

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-18, 01:28 PM  
Lisa C
VF Supporter

Just came here looking to see if anyone posted friend codes because I only have one friend. I added you both Sue and Wanda. (I'm Janey something)

Just when I think I am getting bored with Pokemon Go they add a little something to keep me going. (Although the amount of pokemon is almost overwhelming me at the moment. I can't keep track in my head of what I want like I used to.)
Old 07-03-18, 09:40 AM  
Wanda
VF Supporter

Quote:
Hi Wanda, I sent a friend request. My code is 0816 9794 9853 if anyone's interested. It's been so hot and humid, but this morning I had a chance to do some walking for the first time in a while.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa C View Post
Just came here looking to see if anyone posted friend codes because I only have one friend. I added you both Sue and Wanda. (I'm Janey something)

Just when I think I am getting bored with Pokemon Go they add a little something to keep me going. (Although the amount of pokemon is almost overwhelming me at the moment. I can't keep track in my head of what I want like I used to.)
Thank you for the friend requests! It's fun to see other players stats and to give and receive gifts. Lisa, I felt the same way about pokemon go, it was good timing on the friend feature.
Wanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-18, 04:41 PM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

I agree that the friending and gifting is fun. Is there a way to save and look back at the postcards that come with them? It would be fun to collect postcards from all over the world.

Someone on fb said that you need an open egg slot to get a 7km egg in a gift - if that's the case, can you wait to open gifts until a slot is open in case there's an egg?

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Old 07-05-18, 08:19 PM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

Quote:
Someone on fb said that you need an open egg slot to get a 7km egg in a gift - if that's the case, can you wait to open gifts until a slot is open in case there's an egg?
Well, as an experiment, I'm going to hold off on opening gifts (thanks for sending them!) until this Sunday, Community Day, when eggs will hatch in 1/4 distance and I can make some room. It's supposed to cool off this weekend too, finally! Even last night during the fireworks, it was like a steam bath outside.

Cleda, how are you doing?

Old 07-10-18, 06:19 AM  
Cleda
VF Supporter

Hatching eggs

and sorry I've been MIA .....

Yes ... You can definitely hold off on opening gifts until you have a slot for the 7k eggs (which I'm sure you've found out already). You will get an Alolan out of the eggs. Be it Meowth, Grimer, Vulpix and now they added Ratata (ugggg!) .... The great thing about them is trading if you have local players. But that's a whole nother chapter.

Hope everyone did well for Community day ... IT was a weird spawn this time in our area. Our local parks weren't spawning the way they usually do (until the last hour) and NONE of the poke stops had the shiny sunglassed squirtle but rather we had to leave the park and find them. I don't like that, I'd rather walk in a park - cuz if I drive to do it, I feel like I'm cheating. (We did btw and I have a whole family of shiny sunglassed squirtle squad! and one of the regular shinys) It was a good day for me (racking up 8 shinys so I shouldn't complain! that's the most I've ever Gotten on a community day.)

I am Norab61 if any of you happen to get a friend request from me (will try and put numbers in later). Please feel free to send me a PM if you'd like to be friends as well (I'm not one for posting my trainer code anywhere. Just a paranoid thing on my part!) Please be patient with me as I have a humangous friendlist (well over 100) and it is difficult with only being able to open 20 gifts at a time and I can only get to so many pokestops in a day.

Pokemon Go Fest is this weekend. I don't know if anyone is in the Chicago area, but they say that some of the rare spawns will be spawning outside the park in the city. I am sure hoping so. Hoping there's: Unowns, Lunatone, (only at night of course), some Alolan digletts and geodudes? or something ... can't remember right now) Some of the stuff (They have rumored celebi?) will be only available within the park. Wouldn't it be neat for those visiting the city if Torkoal would random spawn, but I have my doubts. There's supposed to be shiny plusle (or is it minun or both?) ... I sure wish they'd expand the poke bag as I am working with only a 300 poke leeway and it's difficult with all the new stuff coming out and I want to wait the 90 days to trade with some of my friends, to keep the stardust cost down.

We got out for Articuno on Saturday, which was neat. I'm sure they'll do something like that again. We did 19 raids during the 3 hours and I sadly, did NOT get a shiny. My friend got a shiny and a 100%, my brother got a shiny and one gal we were with got 4 shinys. You'd think Niantic could have at least shared the love. Oh well ....

Anyway .... Good luck to all because globally there will be things unlocked again for the weekend. . .

Gotta run.
Cleda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-19, 09:21 AM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

2019 bump

Anyone else still playing? How does this Adventure Sync thing work? (when I googled it, most results were "I can't get it to work" lol) Is anyone here playing that new Harry Potter game?

Old 07-02-19, 09:24 PM  
Cleda
VF Supporter

Adventure sync

works with the game open or not. And then on Monday morning, you get reward(s) for all the kms you've walked during the week. There are different levels. (tired so might not be making much sense.)

Yep - I'm playing Harry Potter. My accounts are level 40 in Pokemon Go and quite frankly? Bored. It seems there's a "trophy" for every player and those who've been playing since the beginning don't seem to have any prized possessions any more and if you don't get it the first time, it seems to come around again ..... sooooo except for events and "power raiding" ... I'm not playing so much any more. . . .

Cleda
Cleda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-19, 10:20 AM  
Rivercat
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleda View Post
Yep - I'm playing Harry Potter. My accounts are level 40 in Pokemon Go and quite frankly? Bored. It seems there's a "trophy" for every player and those who've been playing since the beginning don't seem to have any prized possessions any more and if you don't get it the first time, it seems to come around again ..... sooooo except for events and "power raiding" ... I'm not playing so much any more. . . .

Cleda
I started playing Harry Potter last week but haven't incorporated much walking yet since there are only two Inns near my apartment and not much else. I'm at Level 9 but have maxed out my inventory and really don't want to pay to expand it, so mostly just grinding on the weaker Confoundables right now and taking advantage of Inns and Greenhouses when I find them out and about (libraries are great for these!).

~~~Inaugural Star Wars Half Marathon, Jan 2015~~~

"Work your own shovel" - John "The Penguin" Bingham
Rivercat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
active gaming, apps, pokemon, pokemon go, walking apps