Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-20-17, 09:47 PM  
TinaT

It's nice to read this. Tomorrow I should be receiving her Barre Amped Set and I have a couple of her earlier Pilates dvds. I love her personality and instruction. I'm committing to giving Pilates and Barre a far shot this time. A full 4 week commitment with the majority of it being Suzanne.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-17, 06:10 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaT View Post
It's nice to read this. Tomorrow I should be receiving her Barre Amped Set and I have a couple of her earlier Pilates dvds. I love her personality and instruction. I'm committing to giving Pilates and Barre a far shot this time. A full 4 week commitment with the majority of it being Suzanne.
Tina,

If you haven't already done so, be sure and print out the various rotation plans for that DVD set from Suzanne's blog.

Carol
txhsmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-17, 07:16 AM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

Suzanne is about the only barre instructor that I have had any interest in trying, overall barre really doesn't appeal to me but I think I would like her. I was going to try her Tighten, Tone and Torch at one point but never did. Maybe I need to look at that one again. She has a couple 10 Minute Solution pilates DVDs too.
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-17, 07:19 AM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

duplicate
Old 09-21-17, 07:23 AM  
Cher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taramisu View Post
Suzanne is about the only barre instructor that I have had any interest in trying, overall barre really doesn't appeal to me but I think I would like her. I was going to try her Tighten, Tone and Torch at one point but never did. Maybe I need to look at that one again. She has a couple 10 Minute Solution pilates DVDs too.
I'm not a barre fan but I do like Suzanne's BarreAmped workouts. I only have 2.....BarreAmped and BarreAmped Bootcamp but looking to get the others at some point. I haven't tried any of her other workouts.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-17, 07:28 AM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cher View Post
I'm not a barre fan but I do like Suzanne's BarreAmped workouts. I only have 2.....BarreAmped and BarreAmped Bootcamp but looking to get the others at some point. I haven't tried any of her other workouts.
Thanks Cher!
Old 09-21-17, 08:41 AM  
TinaT

Quote:
If you haven't already done so, be sure and print out the various rotation plans for that DVD set from Suzanne's blog.
Carol, I just downloaded them. Thank you for making me aware that they exist. Now I'm rethinking what I should do for the next 4 weeks, starting next Monday. I was set to do a Pilates, Barre, Callanetics rotation. But now maybe I should do one of Suzanne's plans instead. Her box set should be here today. I also ordered her newest release by Prevention. So many choices....
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-17, 09:54 AM  
Ann1964

do you need fast internet to stream?
Ann1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-17, 10:34 AM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann1964 View Post
I hesitate to answer. I lived in a mountain area with a max 6 MBPS and streamed just fine. Now I have 50MBPS and no streaming issues. Others have trouble at higher speeds.

Try her 48 hour free trial and see. No credit card needed, which is unusual and very nice.
Old 09-21-17, 12:51 PM  
hotncmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann1964 View Post
I would say YES, and if you can stream over a wired internet connection vs. a wireless that's even better.

We have Time Warner Business Class and sometimes streaming from my wireless laptop causes buffering issues. Fortunately we have a hard-wired computer in our bonus room where I work out with an oversized monitor that I can use in a pinch - assuming some other family member isn't using it. I can't remember if I had any issues with SBF in particular, but I did have issues with my Barre3 and PBL streaming at times.

It also may depend how many other members are trying to access the same video at the same time you are. Sometimes servers can't handle the demand.
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
flat belly barre, suzanne bowen