Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-30-16, 12:48 PM  
violingal3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebianco View Post
This is me It is the ONE DVD you can't find that you absolutely must have/do. I'm really feeling anxious now since I just moved this week and have everything to unpack after living in my old house for 9 years. I hope I didn't lose anything!
Good luck - we just moved like two days ago after nine years, too!!! I can only hope nothing goes missing!!!
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-16, 12:58 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jEnNnY View Post
It was in the wrong case.
Because I have been guilty of doing that, and it has caused me much, much grief, i make it a practice to avoid using another case as a temporary holding area.

that said, my KIDS do that - they want to watch something, and my DVD is in there, they take it out and leave it someplace else like in their DVD storage case/wallet, rather than finding its own case to return it to.

I've also lost 1 CD from a 4-CD set by leaving it somewhere other than its case. it never turned up. I ended up re-buying the 4-CD set - it's hard to find just 1 of the missing CDs for sale (or DVDs for that matter). it was ABBA's "Thank You for the Music" set.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-16, 03:01 PM  
mtnmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnmom View Post
Know that you will never find it unless you repurchase it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MathTeacher View Post
I lost one a few years ago. We had house guests the week before, I SWEAR she took just the DVD not the case, because she was always asking to borrow DVD's. Months later, I got a new DVD (not the missing one). I decided to watch it on my computer. I open the disc drive....and there it was.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jEnNnY View Post
Aarrghh!!! Just happened to me. My Rodney Yee Power Yoga Total Body disappeared. The case was empty. I looked and looked and looked. It is an oldish DVD now and I do have many more yoga DVDs in my collection, but I truly enjoy that one and it was one of my first ones back when I decided to give yoga a try. I just couldn't take it anymore and boom... reordered from Amazon (Mary is not carrying it anymore). Two days ago, the lost one reappeared. It was in the wrong case. The Rosseanne (sp?) seasson 2 case. How did that get in there? Don't know. Don't want to know. Sigh....
I rest my case.