Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-29-18, 02:51 PM  
rheash92

What are you doing the rest of the year?

I知 just about to finish Liift4 next week and have had some good results. Thinking of what to do next after that? Streaming wise I only have BOD but I have tons of dvds I was also thinking about Sydney Cummings on YouTube. What are you doing to finish off the last few months of the year before winter hits in full gear. I want to save Cathe痴 heavy weights for Jan. Any suggestions? Thanks!
rheash92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-18, 03:42 PM  
LindaL
VF Supporter

During the summer I lift heavier and do more intense workouts in general because I知 on summer break and my recovery is much better. So this past summer I did a bunch of Body Beast workouts at the gym and crossfit workouts through my Street Parking membership. Now that I知 back at school I need to dial the intensity way back. For the rest of the year I知 going to be doing Jessica Smith fusion workouts with light weights, Essentrics, and barre. For cardio I知 going to run a few days a week in preparation for the annual turkey trot I do with my son. Hopefully the new Cathe痴 will arrive around the end of the year and I値l do an intermediate Cathe rotation, depending on how burned out I am from work.

Disclosure: I was a Beachbody success story and part of a P90X infomercial.
LindaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-18, 03:44 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

I haven't committed to anything yet other than the fact that I WILL be consistent and workout 4-6 days per week.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-18, 03:51 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I don't know about the rest of the year, but in September I'm going to attempt to do Pilates by Lisa new Spring into Summer Challenge which starts next Monday and runs through the end of September. In the past, I've only been able to follow it loosely and that's what I'll probably do this time too. This means that I'll probably do Challenge 4-5 times per week rather than 7, and will do Jessica's workouts, Barlates Rebounder and HDM cardio the other 2-3 times per week to avoid burnout, but my main focus will be PBL new Challenge.

I have no idea yet what I'll do in October and the rest of the year.
Old 08-29-18, 03:51 PM  
laurajhawk

Well, this won't help you ... cause when I finish Jessica's Master Rotation, and when Oct. 1 rolls around shortly thereafter, I'm gonna subscribe to BBOD and do Liift4!

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-18, 04:15 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

I'm enjoying Jessica's new Feel Good Fusion, and been doing several workouts from her YouTube channel. Probably continue rotating that, Ellen, and my CS/Ess.

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-18, 04:40 PM  
bubbles76

I don't know, I was actually going to start a thread asking for suggestions lol! This week I'm taking it easy, doing Margaret Richard Unplugged and some Adrienne Reed Yoga. Then I'm going to finish up the last 3 weeks Jessica Smith's Walk Strong 3 Rotation.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-18, 05:01 PM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
I haven't committed to anything yet other than the fact that I WILL be consistent and workout 4-6 days per week.
Same here!

I do plan on putting my unused MR Unplugged into the mix. I'm also feeling a little Powerfit Harmony might fit the bill. Whatever I do, nice and easy is what I need to start back.
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-18, 05:47 PM  
DCW

My plans include my community rec center's boot camp classes, Essentrics/classical stretch, walking, and my treadmill.
DCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-18, 05:53 PM  
MathTeacher

I think I am going to do another round of Liift4.