Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-20, 12:54 PM  
fanofladyvols

REALLY hyped about the upper body. It looks FUN!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-20, 12:55 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Thanks Sherry!!

Manley they just put up on the forum too!

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
Old 09-23-20, 01:34 PM  
red1013

The upper body and mobility ones both look great! I have less enthusiasm for the lower body, and none for the cardio.
Old 09-23-20, 01:47 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

OMG! I am super excited about these workouts! All of them so far look great.

I sure hope Cathe puts out more in the Perfect30 series. I can think of tons of ideas to do. Boxing/Kickbox (one 30 minute segment boxing for upper body and one 30 minute segment kickboxing for more lower body focus), Bootcamp (again, could be broken down into upper body/lower body segments) Low Impact Cardio (love Cardio Party), Tubing/Band, all Floor Work, Step, Metabolic, Core, Splits....I could go on. Plus if she only does a few at a time, maybe she could put more out total per year. (hey, a girl can dream )

I love the 30 minute length plus the option (with premixes) for longer workouts.

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-20, 01:56 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise R View Post
OMG! I am super excited about these workouts! All of them so far look great.

I sure hope Cathe puts out more in the Perfect30 series. I can think of tons of ideas to do. Boxing/Kickbox (one 30 minute segment boxing for upper body and one 30 minute segment kickboxing for more lower body focus), Bootcamp (again, could be broken down into upper body/lower body segments) Low Impact Cardio (love Cardio Party), Tubing/Band, all Floor Work, Step, Metabolic, Core, Splits....I could go on. Plus if she only does a few at a time, maybe she could put more out total per year. (hey, a girl can dream )

I love the 30 minute length plus the option (with premixes) for longer workouts.
You are cracking me up!! Totally agree though and it's got me dreamin' too.
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-20, 03:33 PM  
Messe

I only preordered the strength DVD, and I really like what I see! Depending on the premixes on the mobility DVD, I may decide to pick that one up at some point, too.

You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. — Maya Angelou
Messe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-20, 04:12 PM  
counterclockwise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messe View Post
I only preordered the strength DVD, and I really like what I see! Depending on the premixes on the mobility DVD, I may decide to pick that one up at some point, too.
I’m liking the looks of the strength workouts, too. Happy to see the heavier weights and a few new exercises in the UB workout.

I have her streaming service but only recently signed up - can anyone tell me when new workouts are usually added?
counterclockwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-20, 05:27 PM  
TX Michelle

Love the look of both of the strength workouts--the variety of exercises and the use of heavier weights. Would it be too much to hope for a premix that combines both the workouts, alternating upper and lower body exercises? That would be amazing!
Old 09-23-20, 06:23 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX Michelle View Post
Would it be too much to hope for a premix that combines both the workouts, alternating upper and lower body exercises? That would be amazing!
With the option to purchase single DVD's , I'm wondering if she will do that or not.

With FitSplit, she did that but you were obligated to buy the entire set.

Makes me think she might not...no matter how much I would love that.

Old 09-23-20, 06:31 PM  
ChelePA

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
With the option to purchase single DVD's , I'm wondering if she will do that or not.

With FitSplit, she did that but you were obligated to buy the entire set.

Makes me think she might not...no matter how much I would love that.
I think the weight workouts are on one dvd this time. So maybe?
ChelePA is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe perfect30, perfect 30, perfect30