Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-20, 07:25 AM  
donnamp

Hi Everyone,

For this week, at least as of right now, LOL, I think I will do Jessica's Plug & Play Rotation - it is set up like this:

Day 1 - Strength
Day 2 - Cardio
Day 3 - Strength
Day 4 - Core & Cardio
Day 5 - Strength
Day 6 - Pilates/Yoga/Fusion
Day 7 - Stretch/rest

You basically just pick from her playlist based on the time you want to workout and the type of workout you want to do:

https://jessicasmithtv.com/plug-play...tion-playlist/

So, for today I did:

Jessica - 16 Min Standing Strength Circuit - this was pretty low on the dread scale, straightforward, not too fast, not boring either!

Trifecta - Pilates Kickstart Day # 1 - I like this series - and Beth is releasing it on You Tube this week. On her membership site, this week's workouts are either long (an hour) or short and not my cup of tea - meditation - I know it is probably something I should do - but I'm really too antsy - which probably means I need to do it - but with all that is going on in the world right now - my mission is just to be kind to myself and do what I want when I have control over the choice!

I will fit some sort of "spark" in this afternoon as well as the regularly scheduled dog walk.

Yesterday's spark was one of the workouts from the Fit in 10 DVD set - I think it was total body. I also walked the dogs with DD.

Sherry - I find that short workouts are the key for me, too, I can't gear myself up to do anything that is very long, but once I get started, I'm ok and can keep going. There are a few "new to me" workouts on Jessica's You Tube channel that I'm looking forward to doing this week. weak abs and weak glutes definitely contribute to lower back pain....I think I have both from sitting so much.

wishiwasinhawaii - I agree, too much news right now is not good. I try not to listen or watch too much of it. My DH, however, is in the news business so he keeps me informed. A Tiger in NYC has corona! The Tiger got it from the trainer.

Hope everyone has a good Monday!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jessica smith get strong