Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-17, 05:53 PM  
CoolGirlinFl888

Right thanks for reminding me! I had forgotten about that one! I found that also in a thrift store. I hunt for exercise stuff in thrift stores lol love them!!!
CoolGirlinFl888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-17, 06:34 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolGirlinFl888 View Post
Right thanks for reminding me! I had forgotten about that one! I found that also in a thrift store. I hunt for exercise stuff in thrift stores lol love them!!!
same here. the thrill of the hunt!

I bought a step co. step topper for under $5. I was so excited! also the Firm Wave at Saver's.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-17, 06:45 PM  
maitai

Every time the deathbox is mentioned I crack up, LOL!
maitai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-17, 07:18 PM  
sherry7899

Tina-my DH went to the store with used dvds and did not see it there. I'll let you know if he ever finds it. He said they had other Firm dvds, but not that one. He makes up funny/sarcastic titles of the dvds in the exercise section. It cracks me up. The titles of exercise dvds are pretty funny, especially if you're someone who does not buy them.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-17, 07:48 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by maitai View Post
Every time the deathbox is mentioned I crack up, LOL!
I've only seen it "in person" in the thrift store just once. when I saw it, I thought "should I buy it just for fun.....?" it's really small too. I can see why it's so dangerous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Tina-my DH went to the store with used dvds and did not see it there. I'll let you know if he ever finds it. He said they had other Firm dvds, but not that one. He makes up funny/sarcastic titles of the dvds in the exercise section. It cracks me up. The titles of exercise dvds are pretty funny, especially if you're someone who does not buy them.

Sherry
that's a whole other thread.

I've even looked at movie titles and considered starting a thread with "movie titles that could be workout titles". should I?

I'm interested in your DH's suggested sarcastic titles of workouts!!!!! really!

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-17, 08:05 PM  
sherry7899

Jeannine-they are not PG rated I can't share them here!

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-17, 09:15 PM  
TinaT

Thanks for checking Sherry. I appreciate it.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
thrift store finds