Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-17, 06:57 PM  
Mickey12

Udaya will put USB workouts on dvd

I purchased Tony G yoga elementals and Vytas find your practice from Udaya last year. As many of you know, these come in USB format instead of DVD. I have been emailing with Cody Christopherson, VIP sales and customer service and although it took longer than I thought it would, he sent me both sets on DVD. I got them this week and am beyond thrilled. He said if anybody wants them on DVD, just email him and ask. He did not charge me anything to put the sets on DVD.

This is his email to me today: "we can put them on DVD format for customers. Just have them email me. I am also working on converting the USB programs back to DVD format."

His email is cody@udaya.com.

I hope this will help those who are not thrilled with the USB format.

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-17, 07:39 PM  
carly

This is great news! Thanks for working through this with Udaya and then sharing with the VF community! I am now looking forward to purchasing Find Your Practice.
carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-17, 07:47 PM  
Mickey12

You're welcome. I hope others can benefit. Cody happened to email me to ask how I was enjoying the practices. I wrote back and said I would really rather dvd and he said ok. What? Just ask? No additional charge? Now, it took almost a year for all of this to materialize, so I hope the process will be quicker for others.

Kim
Old 09-18-17, 08:23 PM  
nevertoolate

I'm glad you brought this up again, Kim. They did this for me, too, awhile back. I posted about it here, but I can't find the thread for some reason...

Ann
nevertoolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-17, 08:35 PM  
clerkin11

This is so timely for me. I wanted to do the Find Your Practice workout last week but I couldn't figure out how to get the usb stick to work.
Thank you!!
clerkin11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-17, 10:40 PM  
Izzy

Thank you for mentioning this. I recently got Tony G's workouts.

Cody has amazing customer service. I have dealt with him in the past and he is always very helpful.
Izzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-17, 10:51 PM  
nevertoolate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey12 View Post
I purchased Tony G yoga elementals and Vytas find your practice from Udaya last year. As many of you know, these come in USB format instead of DVD. I have been emailing with Cody Christopherson, VIP sales and customer service and although it took longer than I thought it would, he sent me both sets on DVD. I got them this week and am beyond thrilled. He said if anybody wants them on DVD, just email him and ask. He did not charge me anything to put the sets on DVD.

This is his email to me today: "we can put them on DVD format for customers. Just have them email me. I am also working on converting the USB programs back to DVD format."

His email is cody@udaya.com.

I hope this will help those who are not thrilled with the USB format.

Kim
Kim,

The DVDs they sent you -- are they pressed or DVD-R? The ones they sent me are DVD-R. I was thrilled to get them anyway. I just wondered if they switched to pressed.

Thanks.

Ann
nevertoolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-17, 10:51 PM  
violingal3

Well, that's encouraging and I'm glad you were able to get a set of DVDs. If they just had this as a purchase option I'd pick up both Vytas and Tony's sets in an instant!
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-17, 06:43 AM  
Mickey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevertoolate View Post
Kim,

The DVDs they sent you -- are they pressed or DVD-R? The ones they sent me are DVD-R. I was thrilled to get them anyway. I just wondered if they switched to pressed.

Thanks.

Ann
Ann, they sent me DVD-R. I was so happy too, just to get them. It seems to me like they might go to pressed since he mentioned in his email to me that they were switching the USB to DVD.

Kim
Old 09-19-17, 06:44 AM  
Mickey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by violingal3 View Post
Well, that's encouraging and I'm glad you were able to get a set of DVDs. If they just had this as a purchase option I'd pick up both Vytas and Tony's sets in an instant!
I kept checking the website to see if they had DVD as an option too. I am hoping they do this in the future. It seemed from Cody's email that they might have this for the future.

Kim

Tags
find your practice, tony g, vitas, vytas baskauskas, yoga elemental, yoga elementals