Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-07-11, 09:16 PM  
horsemom2

The 20 minute cardio on the 4in1 is very good IMHO.
From the little I saw of the cardio in Body Bounce Circuit, it seemed like way less movement variations and nothing really new or different. Hopefully, the music will keep me bouncing.

Barb S
who really needs to revisit alot of older rebounding workouts on the bungee,
especially Starbound now that the dvd offers chaptering for just cardio.
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-11, 07:59 AM  
horsemom2

Cardio Core Express complete breakdown!

http://www.scwfitness.com/california...essOutline.pdf

has the complete breakdown of the moves in CardioCore Express.
I have to mention that this dvd was the only one by Jumpsport with the music volume being too soft for me. The chaptering was also pointless, just warmup, workout and last circuit.

BUT I did like it and did the whole thing which is rare for me because I usually lose interest within 20 minutes of most workouts. Really didn't need a stability bar and went into more detail about it on my blog

Barb S
who thinks these are plenty intense if you really focus on using your lower body to push into the mat
Old 07-11-11, 06:50 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

My Jumpsport came in today, and I was so excited that I'm embarrased to say, I actually left work 1 hr earlier just so I can see it sooner, put it together and TRY it asap!

After I tightened all the legs, I put it side-by-side with my UR and compared the two by jumping back and forth between them. I cannot believe the difference! JS is totally quiet, which I've expected from reading all the posts here, but the difference in softness and the quality of the jump -as compared with the UR is incredible. It has to be tried to be truly appreciated!

There was a time when I though UR was fantastic, but now when compared with Jumpsport - I felt like I was jumping on cement floor. The noise the UR is making is another story altogether. I am very, very happy I splurged on the Jumpsport. Well, truth be known, my DH just handed me the money to pay for the JS seeing how excited I was about it. I didn't expect it, so I am a very happy person indeed right now.

I am off to preview the 4-in-1 dvd that came with it. I'm not really expecting a lot from it, but it will be a good add-on to something, right?
Usia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-11, 06:57 PM  
horsemom2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post

I am off to preview the 4-in-1 dvd that came with it. I'm not really expecting a lot from it, but it will be a good add-on to something, right?

The 20 minute cardio routine is very good IMHO

Barb S
Old 07-11-11, 06:59 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsemom2 View Post
the 20 minute cardio routine is very good imho

barb s
Great!
Usia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-11, 07:34 PM  
DirtDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post

After I tightened all the legs, I put it side-by-side with my UR and compared the two by jumping back and forth between them. I cannot believe the difference! JS is totally quiet, which I've expected from reading all the posts here, but the difference in softness and the quality of the jump -as compared with the UR is incredible. It has to be tried to be truly appreciated!
This is how I felt from the first bounce. I jump on it after a sweaty spin, or before I lift weights, anytime I pass by it really, it is the best Craigslist find ever for me.
DirtDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-11, 08:47 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsemom2 View Post
The 20 minute cardio routine is very good IMHO

Barb S
I just previewed it. You're right! It's pretty good!

Tags
jumpsport, rebounder