Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-02-13, 06:01 PM  
firmiewannabe

Thanks for sharing the details!

I will be waiting for more information and if interested most likely would wait for Mary to get it. If it's going to be a collection of super short 20 minute workouts I don't like that idea. I would rather get full length of at least 45 minutes. But I do really love all of the instructors so that may twist my arm into buying it lol.
firmiewannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-13, 06:14 PM  
Carol K

Annie said they would be longer than 20 minutes, but unfortunately wasn't more specific than that.
Old 08-02-13, 09:42 PM  
IrishOT

I am definitely interested, but would definitely wait until it comes to retail and goes on clearance or something. I have enough to keep me busy until then anyway
IrishOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-13, 10:14 PM  
Judy W.

It's The Firm, so naturally I'm interested. Stephanie and Allie -- oh, yes! But I'm waiting to hear more. How many workouts, and how long are they? How adaptable is this gadget -- can I use it with other workouts? Are we doing high impact drills, or will my cranky knees like this? And, last but certainly not least, how much are they charging for this miracle?

Firm, you have my attention, but I'm past the point of happily ordering every system you put out. Tell me more, and if it's good, I may just find a credit card!

I'm sort of hoping this will be good. But my hopes aren't too high!
Judy W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-13, 11:10 PM  
MoFirmer

It sounds like the workouts will be longer and have express options for those who don't want long workouts. The bursts are longer than the FE bursts.... and the prop the ZipTrainer.... well I'm loving what I'm hearing about it so far. It DOES sound like it will work for all FIRM workouts and be versatile. And you KNOW I love my FIRM props so this one will find good use for me.

And as for cranky knees..... my joints were "ate up" after chemo. However with FE I really strengthened them and I didn't realize when I was testing them until about a month in.... I sat up in bed one night and told my hubby "I don't hurt!!!" And nothing works on this menopausal body like the bursts in FE.

From what I've heard in the chat I'm intrigued.... but one problem.... I want it YESTERDAY!
Old 08-03-13, 09:02 AM  
anetta

Any word on an infomercial?

Thanks
Anita
anetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-13, 12:05 AM  
afirmrose

Looks like the presale starts Monday.

-----------------------------------------------
"Oxygen is free. Breath it in!" Jennifer Galardi DOTI Hip Hop Party

"A 30-minute workout is just 2% of your day. No excuses." Clubz

Lisa Shaffer 2013 10,000 Kettlebell Swing challenge completed.
afirmrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-13, 06:32 AM  
Bliss6789

I'm very interested in this! I can't wait to see clips.

Old 08-17-13, 08:48 AM  
danac99

If the presale starts on Monday, does that mean clips will come out this weekend? Or, does that mean people can order it sight unseen? I wasn't sure what that meant...
danac99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-13, 08:57 AM  
Carol K

It sounds like the pre-order and clips will be posted at the same time. And it might not be until the end of the day on Monday.

Tags
zip trainer