Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-16-11, 09:09 AM  
Keepfitgirl

Any news on the Extreme Urban Rebounding series?

Just wondered if anybody had heard any more news about this series? I've seen little bits on Amy's and Gay's sites but nothing on JB's site. I've also tried to contact JB to see if they will be available to UK customers but haven't had a reply.

Emma
Keepfitgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-11, 09:31 AM  
Kathryn
VF Supporter

I'm interested as well (now that I have my rebounder set back up).
You'd think there'd be more buzz about a 12(?) DVD set like this.

2010 season speed-walking 5K PR: 35:47
2011 season race-walking 5K PR: 34:42
Kathryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-11, 10:05 AM  
Keepfitgirl

I know - especially as there's not much out there DVD rebounding-wise and there are some really good instructors in this series.

Emma
Keepfitgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-11, 11:58 AM  
Marylandmom
VF Supporter

Found this on youtube regarding extreme urban rebounding. Unfortunately, it doesn't show the workout. Can't wait for these!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/gaygasper
Marylandmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-11, 12:58 PM  
ddj
VF Supporter

If you've read Amy's forum, you know what JB told her in late December, right? He was estimating 60 days and Amy was saying she thought it might be on the HSN. Do they ship overseas?
Old 02-16-11, 03:15 PM  
mmis29

I just took a peek at Amy's forum and she's actually on a conference call with him and all the instructors of the extreme UR series now so maybe she'll have more info tonight
mmis29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-11, 05:55 PM  
adrien_73

OMG! This is HIGHEST on my wish list right now!!!!!
adrien_73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-11, 06:16 PM  
CarlaVeg

Is this the 13 workout deal with Amy and other instructors? if it is I asked her yesterday on facebook and said these will be available for purchase in March and air as infomercial in the summer....
they will sale the DVDs with the UR or separately... I wanted to buy a UR NOW but I rather wait until March and get it with Amy's workout DVDs!

This is what she wrote to me on facebook

Amy R. Ross Hi Carla- I got word that the new workouts should be hitting the market at the end of March. I will post here when they are released and a link to them. There are 13 NEW "URX-MT" that is what they are named (Urban Rebounding Extreme Metabolic Training). Stay tuned!

Amy R. Ross Yes this will come packaged with the rebounder...OR you will be able to buy the dvd's individually.

Amy R. Ross Oh and the infomercial will hit the airways in the summer I am told.

Carla
CarlaVeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-11, 06:31 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaVeg View Post
Is this the 13 workout deal with Amy and other instructors? if it is I asked her yesterday on facebook and said these will be available for purchase in March and air as infomercial in the summer....
they will sale the DVDs with the UR or separately... I wanted to buy a UR NOW but I rather wait until March and get it with Amy's workout DVDs!

This is what she wrote to me on facebook

Amy R. Ross Hi Carla- I got word that the new workouts should be hitting the market at the end of March. I will post here when they are released and a link to them. There are 13 NEW "URX-MT" that is what they are named (Urban Rebounding Extreme Metabolic Training). Stay tuned!

Amy R. Ross Yes this will come packaged with the rebounder...OR you will be able to buy the dvd's individually.

Amy R. Ross Oh and the infomercial will hit the airways in the summer I am told.

Great news Carla!

Denise

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-11, 07:03 PM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

This is good news! I am using my rebounder more and more these days, and would love new workouts!

Sherry
superfit41 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
extreme urban rebounding, shadowboxer, urban rebounder, urban rebounding, urban rebounding extreme, urx