Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-15, 10:59 AM  
Carb8985

Posted this in the Tonique check-in, regarding Get Lifted, which I tried this weekend:

Ok, so Get Lifted is amazing!!!!! I absolutely love this workout. I found it even more fun than Royale. Some of those new moves are just incredibly fun and work the whole body. My first time through the workout I had a little trouble figuring out which leg I should be on, because Sylwia switches it up more than she does in Royale. Also some of the new moves were complex and I would have to watch Sylwia for a couple of reps first before doing it myself.

The next time I did it (I had more time than usual before work today) I sailed through it with no problems. The funny thing is I was able to complete almost all of the reps on my first time through with this workout, which is amazing, because there are moments in Royale where I still struggle. I think while Get Lifted has harder moves, the sequencing of it makes it seem easier than Royale, at least for me. Also, the 90 minutes just FLY BY. There is no dread factor to this workout, because Sylwia is constantly changing it up between plank/pushups and standing work. The variety is just amazing. And I felt great after doing it, not exhausted, like I sometimes feel after Phase 2 of FF.
Carb8985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-15, 11:00 AM  
Cassy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shammy902 View Post
What Costa Rica workouts???
Someone mentioned on page 18 that Sylwia is filming more workouts this week from Costa Rica while she is on spring break.
Cassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-15, 01:12 PM  
momof10

With Sylwia filming again in Costco Rico, I am hoping she travels on a monthly basis. I could handle new downloads every month. Am I greedy or what???

Cheryl
Old 04-06-15, 01:15 PM  
horusosiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof10 View Post
With Sylwia filming again in Costco Rico, I am hoping she travels on a monthly basis. I could handle new downloads every month. Am I greedy or what???

Cheryl
Me Too!
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-15, 05:28 AM  
willowey124

Hi guys,

Sylvia has announced on Facebook that the DVD is done and all workouts are on 1 disc. I went straight to her website but don't see if for sale there yet

X
willowey124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-15, 08:03 AM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by willowey124 View Post
Hi guys,

Sylvia has announced on Facebook that the DVD is done and all workouts are on 1 disc. I went straight to her website but don't see if for sale there yet

X
That was soooo fast! Thanks for letting us know! Sounds like the stalking should now begin!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-15, 08:19 AM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Quote:
Hi guys,

X
WOW!!! Any word on price? I can't believe they are all on one disc! That's so awesome!
Old 04-07-15, 08:19 AM  
catcrazy

Sooo excited for these! I'm going to be doing a year of Tonique and seeing what that does for me. I'm just starting and am struggling with the endurance part, so baby steps it is! In one year I hope to be able to do the long ones all the way through without too much rewinding.
catcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-15, 09:31 AM  
mle777

I can't wait to buy this dvd. I've purchased her other ones, but the length intimidates me and I don't like having to get creative with figuring out ways to make them work (which means that I've only done them once or twice). The length of these will actually fit in my workout timeframe

3x Tough Mudder
mle777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-15, 09:53 AM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Hi guys,

X
Thanks for letting us know. Now, I don't feel as tempted to buy Euphoria as a download. I can wait for the DVD.

Tags
hawaii, tonique