Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-29-20, 07:05 PM  
kristiep

Cathe Step Boss PHA3 - did this over the weekend. Awesome!

Peakfit rotation - started this rotation on Monday and hope I finish. I tend to abandon rotations after a few weeks, but I think I can stick with this.
kristiep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-20, 09:43 PM  
tiffanywu
VF Supporter

Finally did KCM's Strong and Lean's "Strong" section yesterday -- super duper stuff! It reminds me a bit of Cardio Pump's weights section, short, sweet and complete in ~30 minutes. I paired it with 30 mins of Gilad floor cardio (on YouTube). And I tried Cathe's PHA 2 last week -- also excellent! Got it from Mary's Total Fitness DVDs sale earlier this year
tiffanywu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-20, 01:25 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Tracie Long - Staying Power

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-20, 07:23 AM  
seagreen01
VF Supporter

Still pushing through my untrieds.
Chalean Extreme phase 3 and all other workouts in the set. I have decided I like all her weight, band and tube workouts but not the cardio which feels too frantic and limb flingy.
Turbo Jam Totally Tubular Toning
Brazil Butt Lift whole set done
Fe Fit disc 2
KCM Step Boxing
KCM Cardio Sculpt Overload
Gymstick 3 levels
Gaiam Tricord
Cardio Pilates Ana Caban
Dressed Up Drills I just can’t call it ‘DUD’ because it’s so not! Kristin cues well and it’s fun.
seagreen01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-20, 09:40 AM  
KerryF

Yesterday I took the shrink wrap off of Barbara Benagh's Yoga for Back Care and did the neck & shoulders section. It hasn't made my shoulder feel better (I think I overdid it the other day and I'll just have to wait this one out), but the scenery is lovely!

I spent the whole time thinking about how most outdoor workouts are in the tropics. I see palm trees all the time. It was refreshing to see mountains and pine trees for a change!
KerryF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-20, 09:35 PM  
Loriann

Quote:
Originally Posted by seagreen01 View Post
Still pushing through my untrieds.
Chalean Extreme phase 3 and all other workouts in the set. I have decided I like all her weight, band and tube workouts but not the cardio which feels too frantic and limb flingy.
Turbo Jam Totally Tubular Toning
Brazil Butt Lift whole set done
Fe Fit disc 2
KCM Step Boxing
KCM Cardio Sculpt Overload
Gymstick 3 levels
Gaiam Tricord
Cardio Pilates Ana Caban
Dressed Up Drills I just can’t call it ‘DUD’ because it’s so not! Kristin cues well and it’s fun.
I like the term ‘limb flingy’ - perfect description
Also “DUD” for Dressed Up Drills made me laugh- no it is not a dud and I need to pull it out again. Thanks for the reminder!

For KCM Step Boxing, did you do the original from 2007 or the 30 MTF one? I just did the KCM 30 MTF last night and really enjoyed WO 1 followed by the dumbbell drills!
Lori
Old 05-28-20, 11:13 PM  
seagreen01
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loriann View Post
I like the term ‘limb flingy’ - perfect description
Also “DUD” for Dressed Up Drills made me laugh- no it is not a dud and I need to pull it out again. Thanks for the reminder!

For KCM Step Boxing, did you do the original from 2007 or the 30 MTF one? I just did the KCM 30 MTF last night and really enjoyed WO 1 followed by the dumbbell drills!
Lori
Lori, it was 30 MTF. I wish I had gotten to it sooner, I really like the whole workout and plan to mix it up next time. I haven’t had a chance to check out the premixes yet.
Old 06-01-20, 12:27 PM  
Vantreesta

This morning I did one of my untried ones, Barlates Interval Barre Fusion, the iso mat segment plus stretch. This was my first try at Barlates and I decided I was pretty sure she doesn't want me to be able to walk again.
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-20, 03:48 PM  
seagreen01
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantreesta View Post
This morning I did one of my untried ones, Barlates Interval Barre Fusion, the iso mat segment plus stretch. This was my first try at Barlates and I decided I was pretty sure she doesn't want me to be able to walk again.
I thought I would ease into Barlates with a recovery stretch. Ease into? I was not enjoying at the time but did feel good afterwards.
Linda seems like a Super woman, super strong with super energy and flexibility. Not sure what to try with Linda, I do want to walk most days of the week..
Old 06-01-20, 04:05 PM  
Vantreesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by seagreen01 View Post
I thought I would ease into Barlates with a recovery stretch. Ease into? I was not enjoying at the time but did feel good afterwards.
Linda seems like a Super woman, super strong with super energy and flexibility. Not sure what to try with Linda, I do want to walk most days of the week..
Haha! Yes, walking is a good thing! I kept thinking the whole time, how am I gonna be able to run tonight??? I did walk to and from the park so I guess she didn't completely fry my glutes!
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
shrinkwrap, tsha jacobson, virgin workouts, virgins