Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 05-29-20, 11:21 AM  
Paine
VF Supporter

Fitness Becomes You (all the lower body work in Volume 1 & Volume 2)
Cathe Ab Circuits (No Equipment Abs)

Wow, Cathe's Ab Circuits was harder than I remember it being!

Beth, enjoy your summer time off work!
Paine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-20, 08:37 PM  
YogaGal

My implant is gradually healing and not too painful; eating is slowed down and I am taking an antibiotic for a week and using a prescription mouth rinse twice a day.

This morning I did Jessica Smith’s 20 Minute Total Body Barre on YT and RaviAna’s Power Surge Warm-Up set from Quick Fixes dvd. Nothing too strenuous, but got me moving a bit.

Paine: That’s how I view my job; at least I have some work, and as you say, it’s better than nothing! I’m not usually a chicken about dental work, but was more of a chicken since we’ve been so observant of physical distancing which is impossible at a dentist! I had postponed our cleaning appointments, but when you have an emergency as I did, you pretty much have to take care of it.

Beth: Congrats on finishing up for the semester and beginning your summer break! Send some of your cool weather here; we will be above normal for the weekend. We typically stay inside a lot during summertime rather than winter in Arizona. During the early days of sheltering at home, we enjoyed getting out for walks or bike rides, but we are limiting that now that the summer heat is settling in. I will miss going to the movie theatre for the occasional break from tv watching.

Anny: Hope your busyness passes soon. Hope you get to do weights over the weekend.
Old 05-30-20, 10:24 AM  
Paine
VF Supporter

CS 1307

Carolyn, since we have moved here I don't have a dentist yet. I need to find a dentist and a family doctor.
Paine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-20, 05:18 PM  
Anny

Carolyn it is good to hear that your implant is slowly healing.

I also like the sound of that Jessica barre workout on YouTube. I’m going to see if it is something I’d like to do as well.

Paine finding new health practitioners is always hard when you move.

Beth congrats on beginning your summer break! How’s that yoga training going?

Yesterday I did Joyce’s upper body sections from the 12 Minute workout book with 5lb weights. I met two friends for lunch and we walked across the Harbour Bridge as it was a sunny afternoon.
Old 05-30-20, 06:10 PM  
JustSandra

Hi!

Didn't work out yesterday, but for

Today's Workout: I did the Upper Body workout from Jessica Smith's Walk Strong 3 set.

I'm now off work until a week from Wednesday. I wanted to do an Aimless Walk this morning but thunderstorms were threatening (although they never actually appeared).

Paine: I need a new dentist myself, and I even have a recommendation from a friend, but of course his office has been closed due to Covid so I haven't done anything about it yet.

Carolyn: I'm glad your implant is beginning to heal. I'm interested in your experience since I suspect implants are in my dental future. I'm also happy that you have at least some income over the summer.

Beth: Any special plans for your time off?

Anny: I am jealous of your bridge walks!

Waving to all!

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Hunter S. Thompson
JustSandra is offline   Reply With Quote