Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-15, 08:55 AM  
donnamp

Hi,

I would love a check-in, too. Although I decided to finish my current plan first - which is The Daniel Plan - I'm following along w/ the template and using other workouts besides the DP workouts - I get bored easily.

But, I should be finished w/ that in 2-3 weeks (or sooner, if I get bored) and will pop into the Tone It Up plan!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-15, 09:02 AM  
Coastal Girl

Awesome Debbie, Cheri and Donna

I'll start an official thread in the check-ins a litter later today.

Debbie, I think it would be great to do the miles/time as well #100BySummer, that's always so motivating!

See you all and anyone else who wants to join in a bit later

Meg
Coastal Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-15, 11:10 AM  
SuzieC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Girl View Post
Awesome Debbie, Cheri and Donna

I'll start an official thread in the check-ins a litter later today.

Debbie, I think it would be great to do the miles/time as well #100BySummer, that's always so motivating!

See you all and anyone else who wants to join in a bit later

Meg
Meg, I would love to know how you are modifying the nutrition plan. I was hoping to follow it, but it uses ingredients I can't find right now (really wanted the chia pudding this morning but my supermarket was out of thai coconuts - they don't always have them). I might just choose my meals from any of their plans, as I see fit. :-)
I am also doing TA streaming but adding some of the workouts in too. I did Ultimate booty call (i was surprised i had a hard time keeping up and couldn't do all the reps!) and sun kissed abs this morning. I still hope to do this week's streaming later (I really hope i have time!) and maybe some kundalini yoga tonight.
SuzieC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-15, 11:32 AM  
Coastal Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzieC View Post
Meg, I would love to know how you are modifying the nutrition plan. I was hoping to follow it, but it uses ingredients I can't find right now (really wanted the chia pudding this morning but my supermarket was out of thai coconuts - they don't always have them). I might just choose my meals from any of their plans, as I see fit. :-)
I am also doing TA streaming but adding some of the workouts in too. I did Ultimate booty call (i was surprised i had a hard time keeping up and couldn't do all the reps!) and sun kissed abs this morning. I still hope to do this week's streaming later (I really hope i have time!) and maybe some kundalini yoga tonight.
Hi Suzie!
I'm trying to follow the plan but I'm choosing meals from any of the the plans if the listed ones don't work for me or going with the more simple "Shore Things". I have 2 teenage boys and a husband to cook for so I'm also adding some carbs back in for the boys at dinner if needed. I'm still waiting for my Ultimate Booty Call to upload on google drive so I can do the workout and I plan to do the TA stream later too:-) I just started an official check-in and I hope you'll join!
Coastal Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-15, 09:13 PM  
MARIKA

Does anyone have a rotation schedule for the Bikini 3 dvd?
Old 04-29-15, 05:21 PM  
pharma_gal

Any more reviews on this? Also, how long does it take to receive the DVD after ordering? Thanks.
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-15, 09:43 PM  
MARIKA

I'm really loving these workouts. I'm doing them after my Beast workouts Kind of a strange combo but I usually workout this way. I love how they really hit the core in all different ways. I need to do more ab focus and these are really giving a great variety.
Old 07-24-15, 04:53 PM  
mle777

*bumping old thread*

Any other thoughts on this set? I enjoy the other two sets, but haven't sprung for this one yet

3x Tough Mudder
mle777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-15, 04:55 PM  
moonbeam31

yes, I would love to know more about how everyone is liking Beach Babe 3 as well!
moonbeam31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-15, 07:08 PM  
MARIKA

I Love it! They are actually fairly tough if you make them. Lots of variety. I love all the oblique work, they really seem to target this area. The scenery is awesome too.

Tags
beach babe, tiu, tone it up