Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-21-20, 07:16 PM  
fanofladyvols
 
fanofladyvols's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittybug View Post
Join us! You know you wanna!!
Oh I'm so glad I'm not that girl who comes over uninvited AND brings people to boot!
__________________
Linda

Don't just work hard, work smart....Pat Head Summitt

What if it's just a hill? --Cardio Coach Sean

Find the sweetness in the pose....Vytas

Word for 2020: Strength
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-20, 07:18 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: State of Confusion
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
Oh I'm so glad I'm not that girl who comes over uninvited AND brings people to boot!
Hah hah hah!! I would love to have company and think this is fun. And if anyone wants to join for Body Blast, that'd be awesome too!
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-20, 07:23 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter
 
cataddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Eastern VA
I like this idea! My collection goes back much further than yours, so it will be fun to revisit some of these oldies. I have organized my collections by instructor, but not by year. Guess that will be my next step before I start.
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-20, 07:26 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: State of Confusion
Quote:
Originally Posted by cataddict View Post
I like this idea! My collection goes back much further than yours, so it will be fun to revisit some of these oldies. I have organized my collections by instructor, but not by year. Guess that will be my next step before I start.
Oh my...one of these days maybe I'll organize all of my workouts by year and not just Cathe's...that would be a feat, eek! Mine too are mostly organized by instructor/brand and not year. And if I did them all by year, it'd take me forever to get to anything recent, hah!
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-20, 02:06 PM  
manleym
 
Join Date: May 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
Oh I'm so glad I'm not that girl who comes over uninvited AND brings people to boot!
LOL! You are that girl! Thanks for letting me join ya'll and crash the party!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittybug View Post
Hah hah hah!! I would love to have company and think this is fun. And if anyone wants to join for Body Blast, that'd be awesome too!
I'll join for Body Blast! I may have to adjust because of my schedule (next week will be crazy and I have to do short workouts on Wednesdays), but will do what I can. Sounds fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataddict View Post
I have organized my collections by instructor, but not by year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittybug View Post
Mine too are mostly organized by instructor/brand and not year.
Interesting to hear how ya'll organize your collection. Mine is organized by type of workout, then instructor. So I have all of my kickbox dvds together, metabolic together, cardio together, strength together, etc. Then within that little section I have them grouped by instructor.
manleym is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-20, 02:19 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: State of Confusion
Quote:
Originally Posted by manleym View Post


I'll join for Body Blast! I may have to adjust because of my schedule (next week will be crazy and I have to do short workouts on Wednesdays), but will do what I can. Sounds fun!


Interesting to hear how ya'll organize your collection. Mine is organized by type of workout, then instructor. So I have all of my kickbox dvds together, metabolic together, cardio together, strength together, etc. Then within that little section I have them grouped by instructor.
Cool! Once I figure out what I'm doing next week, I'll post just the workout titles because I'll probably choose to do some crazy premixes I don't yet know about, but that doesn't matter since the idea is just us doing something from the same workout and I tend to change my mind at the last minute depending on how my work day is going too!

Interesting on how you organize your collection too! That might make it easier when compiling a rotation...I'll have to consider doing that to mine at some point!
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-20, 03:50 PM  
manleym
 
Join Date: May 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittybug View Post
Cool! Once I figure out what I'm doing next week, I'll post just the workout titles because I'll probably choose to do some crazy premixes I don't yet know about, but that doesn't matter since the idea is just us doing something from the same workout and I tend to change my mind at the last minute depending on how my work day is going too!
HaHa! You do do some crazy premixes!

That's a great thing about Cathe's workouts and this rotation. We will all do the same workout, but we'll have the flexibility to suit our needs/time. Love the flexibility of premixes!
manleym is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-20, 03:56 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: State of Confusion
Quote:
Originally Posted by manleym View Post
HaHa! You do do some crazy premixes!

That's a great thing about Cathe's workouts and this rotation. We will all do the same workout, but we'll have the flexibility to suit our needs/time. Love the flexibility of premixes!
Agreed! It has unfortunately taken me years to really discover and appreciate Cathe's premixes! They are just the best!!
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-20, 05:04 PM  
horusosiris
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittybug View Post
Agreed! It has unfortunately taken me years to really discover and appreciate Cathe's premixes! They are just the best!!

Usually Cathe (and KCM) have very good premixes. I tend to do Cathe premixes more than the standard workout.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-20, 01:38 PM  
manleym
 
Join Date: May 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by horusosiris View Post
Usually Cathe (and KCM) have very good premixes. I tend to do Cathe premixes more than the standard workout.
I agree! I almost always do a premix - from either Cathe or KCM. It's the main reason I have not gone to streaming or buy downloads. I like and want the premixes.
manleym is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
analysis paralysis, cathe, too many choices, too many options, variety

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2009 Video Fitness