c4ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by horusosiris View Post
Discount!! Discount! Discount!
Agree!!!
c4ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-11, 05:09 PM  
noraW

Soooo looks like no discount will be offered for this system per Sue's response on FB. Maybe next release....
noraW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-11, 05:37 PM  
T2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by noraW View Post
Soooo looks like no discount will be offered for this system per Sue's response on FB. Maybe next release....
If no discount then I shall pass on these, for now.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-11, 05:58 PM  
horusosiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B View Post
If no discount then I shall pass on these, for now.

No discount, No Buy!
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-11, 06:11 PM  
Loric

Quote:
Originally Posted by horusosiris View Post
No discount, No Buy!
ME TOO!!! although my birthday is next month & i've been really good lately, & my husband might actually work out with me if i get this system..
darn it is tough to be so principled
Loric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-11, 06:12 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligurl View Post
looks like asking for a discount code is the popular answer! i'll expect a refund for the difference in price if they do offer a discount on the current set!
This is probably why they won't offer. But do you ask for a refund if you pay full price & it eventually goes on sale, with anything? I think stores usually give a 15 day price adjustment if you buy something & it goes on sale. I think you're expecting a lot for someone to offer you a refund if more than 15 or even 30 days has passed & something goes on sale.

That's just my opinion though.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-11, 06:51 PM  
caligurl

and i think everyone else is asking a lot expecting a discount and refusing to order without one! a lot of us took the leap of faith and ordered at full price! we give/gave reviews and breakdowns... so everyone else knows else knows EXACTLY what they are getting... there's no surprises... no worry that you are spending the money on something you aren't going to like! so if anything... the ones who bought early on should get a rebate and all others who are getting all the detailed info should pay full price!

i doubt that my one post, one voice caused them to decide against a discount....
it is NOT against the rules to say DIET on this forum!
-----
"VFers have a right to post negative opinions about an instructor,
and there is not a limit on the number of times they do so".
- WWWendy

-----
"...no matter how unpopular you perceive your opinion to be, we guarantee you
are not the only one here who holds that opinion, and you should feel free to express it."
- WWWendy via forum guidelines
caligurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-11, 07:00 PM  
alisoncooks

On another note....

I had no interest in Skogg. None at all. ZIP.
Then I impulsively bought RKS (um...for DH's anniversary present). And I'm really enjoying it! (best present for him, ever!)

So now....why am I reading all the SKOGG threads?! I'VE ONLY GOTTEN A WEEK OF THE RKS ROTATION DONE!!!

*sigh*
Maybe I'll surprise myself (LOL) with Skogg as a reward for finishing the RKS rotation completely...
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-11, 07:01 PM  
noraW

Quote:
Originally Posted by shammy902 View Post
This is probably why they won't offer. But do you ask for a refund if you pay full price & it eventually goes on sale, with anything? I think stores usually give a 15 day price adjustment if you buy something & it goes on sale. I think you're expecting a lot for someone to offer you a refund if more than 15 or even 30 days has passed & something goes on sale.

That's just my opinion though.
I agree, I think the system has been out long enough that it wouldn't be so terrible to offer a discount or free shipping. Not that it matters because they aren't offering it. This is the case with anything at all, new things that are released (clothes,shoes come to mind) after a while there may be a sale and it doesn't mean everyone who purchased right away receives a refund.
noraW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-11, 07:14 PM  
caligurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by noraW View Post
I agree, I think the system has been out long enough that it wouldn't be so terrible to offer a discount or free shipping..
skogg hasn't been out that long... and look how many years before cathe ever started offering discounts on her stuff! katami doesn't allow mary to offer discounts on his stuff (older stuff either) nor, apparently does lauren! i notice ilaria's stuff never has a discount.... (i specifically checked for hers cuz i contemplated atletica and those horrid drums if i could get it cheaper!)

i could understand a discount when their next set comes out....
it is NOT against the rules to say DIET on this forum!
-----
"VFers have a right to post negative opinions about an instructor,
and there is not a limit on the number of times they do so".
- WWWendy

-----
"...no matter how unpopular you perceive your opinion to be, we guarantee you
are not the only one here who holds that opinion, and you should feel free to express it."
- WWWendy via forum guidelines
caligurl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anthony diluglio, aos clinic, kettlebell, kettlebells, skogg, skogg 2, skogg kettlebell system