Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-23, 06:44 PM  
wendug

Today's workout- Sydney's Summertime Fine 2.0 Day 24- 45 Minute Leg & Butt Builder Workout. This workout was KILLER! I loved that she intensified moves with the bands and pulses along with the weights. I think I'm going to feel it in my legs tomorrow!
Old 08-22-23, 05:29 PM  
wendug

Today's workout- DanielPT Fitness- 40 Minute Upper Body Dumbbell Workout. Although it says it is an entire upper body workout, the chest and back are hit hard, the biceps, triceps and abs are hit decently, but the shoulder work was minimal. I think I will skip this one in the future.
Old 08-22-23, 05:58 PM  
Erica H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendug View Post
Today's workout- DanielPT Fitness- 40 Minute Upper Body Dumbbell Workout. Although it says it is an entire upper body workout, the chest and back are hit hard, the biceps, triceps and abs are hit decently, but the shoulder work was minimal. I think I will skip this one in the future.
That's the perfect workout for me! I definitely prefer spending much more time on the big muscle groups and less time on the smaller. As much as I like Chris and Edi upper body workouts, it bugs me that they give equal time to all.

Thanks for sharing. I've been using this one from Chris and Edi lately, skipping the core work and adding time to some of the other sets so I'm not rushed. I modify their workouts a lot to make them work for me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gt-36Hxgl8&t=10s

Erica
Erica H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-23, 03:15 AM  
gigi

I had my alarm set for 4 but woke up at 3 and couldn't sleep. Infinity Day 14 Done and Thrive 5 Day 2 done!
Old 08-23-23, 10:02 AM  
wendug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erica H. View Post
That's the perfect workout for me! I definitely prefer spending much more time on the big muscle groups and less time on the smaller. As much as I like Chris and Edi upper body workouts, it bugs me that they give equal time to all.

Thanks for sharing. I've been using this one from Chris and Edi lately, skipping the core work and adding time to some of the other sets so I'm not rushed. I modify their workouts a lot to make them work for me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gt-36Hxgl8&t=10s

Erica
I didn't know what to do yesterday and previewed a few of Chris & Edi's workouts, but chose the Daniel workout. His workout is all back & chest for the first half of the workout, so you could always add that on to something else you're doing and skip the second half.
Old 08-23-23, 05:43 PM  
wendug

Well we hit 100° today. Yuck. With the humidity it was 115°. I feel like a slug with the heat. But today I did Adrian Dixon Fitness- Freestyle Aerobics class. It was fast (faster than the previous workout of his I've done), but fun. I added on Jasper's Thrive 5 Day 3- Full Body & Day 4 hip mobility.
Old 08-24-23, 05:22 PM  
wendug

Today's workout- Caroline's Epic Heat Day 44- Feel the Heat Full Body w/Dumbbells- Cardio. I didn't realize this workout had only 10 seconds between moves- that definitely gave it a cardio effect! I added on NourishMoveLove- 15 Minute Mobility workout. It moves kind of fast, but hits a lot of the body.
Old 08-24-23, 06:23 PM  
buffmama

I did Jasper's Total Body Mobility from Thrive in 5 yesterday.
Old 08-25-23, 03:40 AM  
gigi

Infinity Day 1 done! I'm actually performing better with more recovery. I hope to do short cardio and some Thrive 5 this weekend.
Old 08-25-23, 05:19 PM  
wendug

M. Briehler- 35 Min. Fat Burn Full Body HIIT w/weights

Michelle's compound weight workouts always having me dripping with sweat. I didn't use anything heavier than my 15s and I had to drop my weights for a few moves. Tough workout!

Happy Friday!

Tags
#cardio, #friends, #strength, #stretchandmobility, #youtube