Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 11-05-19, 08:28 PM  
lynnf

barree3 10 minutes as warm up for Lauren Brooks Incinerator Girls Just Wanna Have fun workout.

Cynthia, that knitting retreat sounded fabulous! Thanks for the lovely recounting, and the penthouse really sounded amazing. Was this on an island? The float/wheel plane arrival sounded quite unusual.

Cheryl 1, I saw Tim McGraw on TV and he looked really good! Sadly I think Faith Hill has him secured. But glad he is inspiring your DH. Actually i don't ever recall seeing Tim looking like he had fallen apart, but apparently he had.

Diana, long strides are good. I have short legs and a short stride. I'm all torso. My DH is shorter than I am, but when I get in his car, my legs can't reach the pedal. Weird, isn't it?

Cheryl 2, glad you are enjoying aeropilates.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-19, 08:46 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnf View Post
Cynthia, that knitting retreat sounded fabulous! Thanks for the lovely recounting, and the penthouse really sounded amazing. Was this on an island? The float/wheel plane arrival sounded quite unusual.
Yes, San Juan Island, off the coast of Washington. There are several islands (San Juan, Shaw, Lopez, Orcas; maybe more but those are the names I remember) and as a group they are called the San Juan Islands.

I flew Southwest to Seattle, took a shuttle to Boeing Field, then Kenmore Airlines to San Juan Island. The Kenmore plane seated 12, I think; after climbing up the stairs/ladder, everyone had to walk bent over to get to the seats. I made the reservation months ago and the reservations clerk advised against the float plane since the sea could be rough in October. So I went for the wheel plane.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-19, 08:57 PM  
Diana3271

Cynthia Your trip sounds absolutely wonderful!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-19, 09:09 PM  
lynnf

Cynthia, you know I've been to that island a very long time ago. But I must have gotten there by ferry. A friend's dad owned a house there. Very beautiful place.
Old 11-05-19, 11:14 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Lynn, most people do go by ferry. I would do that if I go again. I was afraid of getting seasick, but I did okay (with my wrist bands and ginger gum) on the inter-island ferry ride.

Took a rest day yesterday due to night-time knee pain after the dance. Went to an Empower class this evening. The last time I did that was during daylight savings. The class was fine, but the town ("city" of Carmel-by-the-Sea) has no streetlights and is very dark. I parked close by but still had to walk a block in the dark; not doing that again.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-19, 09:10 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Basic Stretch
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 11-06-19, 02:07 PM  
tytbody
VF Supporter

2nd day and I still like it. I didn’t know rebounding is so challenging. Just getting out of breath. Had to stop a few times and tell myself I can do more later.

Hardest part is getting g set up with the water, paper, computer. But I wish I had the good feelings going into it as I do when I’m finished

Got a new water bottle and this is so much better than the one that broke. Ya I was not too happy since I’m two weeks over the 30 days. The good that came of the break is a larger bottle, rubber straw and it’s not top heavy. Wish this was like face book so I could show pictures. It’s too much to go up load to photo bucket, get the url, come and post it. I must not complain. Just voicing my whatever you call it

~~~Cheryl

Completed a 10 day Pilates Challenge 2019
Completed Pilates 7 day Challenge 2019

Live Life Simply -Simply Love Life
tytbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-19, 06:16 PM  
lynnf

yoga class day.
Old 11-06-19, 06:52 PM  
seabliss

Checking in with 4 Blogilates butt and leg workouts and an outdoor walk, more than a mile. Have a great evening!

Cheryl
Old 11-06-19, 08:43 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone,

No formal workout, just working on my steps.

Have a Blessed evening!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana