Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 11-15-19, 08:00 AM  
Lannette

Raviana Yoga Beauty Body and Family Yoga later.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-19, 02:27 PM  
amg

Nirvair Practice 7 (Digestion) for today. It felt good to get back to a normal schedule today.
Old 11-18-19, 06:10 PM  
Lannette

April I’m glad things are getting back to normal for you. You and I did the same practice today.

I also did Raviana’s Yoga Cleanse and KY for Beautiful Breakthroughs over the last couple days. I finally wrote a review of sorts on my blog for Beautiful Breakthroughs. I actually really like this one now that I’ve reconciled the things that initially really bothered me. I wanted to do it again today.

I sometimes don’t honestly feel like hitting the mat again for family yoga but I always feel better afterwards.

Hope everyone is well!

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Old 11-19-19, 01:30 PM  
amg

Today was Nirvair Practice 8 for depression. I am feeling really good since completing this practice.

Lannette - Thanks for your review of Beautiful Breakthroughs! I am waiting for Amazon to offer it again.
Old 11-19-19, 05:27 PM  
Lannette

April I just got a notification that this dvd is once more available.

I did Nirvair’s Heal Your Back today. This is such a soothing practice that to me it feels as much a relaxation practice as a back healing practice. Makes me wonder if I hold some of my stress in my back.

Old 11-20-19, 08:51 AM  
amg

Thanks Lannette! I ordered Beautiful Breakthroughs. It won't be in stock until 12/3.
Old 11-20-19, 10:45 AM  
Lannette

I hope you enjoy as much as I do.

This morning I did Nirvair’s Heal Your Back again. I have a pretty physical recertification coming up tomorrow and I’m keeping my exercise light. This was a perfect fit.

Old 11-20-19, 07:42 PM  
YogaGal

Our Kitchen Remodel continues: last Friday and Saturday DH and I did a LOT of walking going to 2 places to pick out a granite slab for our kitchen counter. After what felt like miles and miles, we finally settled on one late Saturday afternoon. All of the cabinets are in, but there are smaller things like base trims and crown molding that need to be completed. I'll be so glad when it is done. I plan to spend a good portion of my weekend putting in shelf liner where needed and getting things placed in their semi-permanent location. (I'm reserving the right to rearrange later if needed.)

On Monday morning I did Sarah Beth’s 20-minute Yoga for Sciatica. Tuesday was a very short matrix from RaviAna’s Body Electric; I did most of the Warmup and the meditation from set 2. Skipped the parts that would cause my sciatica to flare up. Today I did a favorite: Hips & Hamstrings from RaviAna’s Yoga for Beginners and Beyond. I could do this one every day!

Lannette: Funny how when we don’t feel like doing a yoga, once we do it, we feel better! I enjoyed your review of Beautiful Breakthroughs, especially about having a breakthrough about being judgmental. I too wish Ana retained a more natural look, but as you learned in your breakthrough, it is her body and her appearance, so who are we to judge? At least she still sounds the same! I love Ravi’s smooth voice and Pat mentioned that the music is beautiful, so that sounds like enough reasons to put it in the plus column.

Waves to everyone!
Old 11-21-19, 03:14 PM  
amg

I did the original Begs and Beyond today - Tune in, warm ups, rise and spine, deep relax and closing prayer. I love all the flexing and twisting in this one.
Old 11-21-19, 06:32 PM  
YogaGal

I did Sarah Beth’s 20-minute Yoga for Sciatica again this morning. Such a good practice for my tight hamstrings.